Unleash the Beast.

There was a silence as they all accepted the fact they'd be risking their lives. And the silence was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I know she's in there." just his voice sounded cynical, twisted. Willow's head snatched in Kurt's direction, the fear in her eyes made him angry and the anger in his eyes just made her that much more afraid. One wouldn't think yellow eyes could be comforting, but Kurt's were, but at that moment, with all the rage and hatred they were sickly. Willow was tempted to take a step away from him. Logan looked just as fierce as ever, his claws protruding and muscles tight. "I smell her." he cackled. "Smells like... whore." he laughed.

Kurt stomped to the door. "Leave." he commanded in a voice none of them had ever heard him use before. "Leave, now."

Her Master chuckled, the noise low and rumbling. "No." he stated. "Not 'til I get what's mine. No need in y'all gettin' hurt cause that little bitch decided she's good enough to leave out. Lost me a lot of money, you have." he smiled a cringe worthy smile at Willow, who stood behind Kurt. She regretted stepping forward and wanted to move away from the door, hide behind Logan, so that she didn't have to face him anymore but she was frozen. She couldn't move or talk or breathe or think or scream.

And then there was chaos.

Kurt pounced, Logan grabbed Willow's waist to pull her away from the fight. Men began to slink out of the forest stalking toward the mansion from every direction. Mutant teens and teachers roared past, using their various powers to defeat the foes that seem to just keep replacing themselves. There was a yellow fire in Kurt's eyes that terrified Willow. His teeth... fangs... seemed much sharper than usual, lethal, when usually that just made for a quirky smile.

And then Kurt got hit. Her Master hit him and knocked him to the ground.

Willow broke out of Logan's hold and ran screaming in the direction of her Kurt, Wings flapping until she lifted into the air as well as her Master and they were the only two in the sky, staring one another down. He began the fight by nearly pushing Willow out of the air. She was sure her collar bones were broken but they quickly healed and she dove for him, she could hear the air zipping past her and she slung him into the trees. Momentarily, the battle on the ground stopped and Willow waited for him to rise; everyone waited for him to rise.

And he did. 

 He rose with a fire in his black eyes .Wailing and roaring, he beamed at Willow, hands out to grab her, she swooped down and he plowed into the ground. The mutant children on the ground cheered for her. Humiliating him was a terrible idea, she knew that. She did it once years ago and he beat her until she blacked out, then again when she woke up, and so on for three and a half days. Her Master grabbed her by the foot as she tried to fly away from him and yanked her back so hard she bounced off the top of the mansion, falling to the ground with a few bricks. She writhed on the ground, gasping for air as her vertebrae sorted themselves back into place along with every other bone in her body.

"Give up, whore." his thick Russian accent filled the silence of the courtyard. "You don't deserve this." he told her, standing over her as she tried to stand. "Come back with me to your cage where you belong and I might find it in my heart not to kill everyone here."

Kurt was rolling onto his stomach several yards away. He heard this and looked at Willow, begging her not to accept. Her Master kicked her in the ribs with his hard boots and there was another crack. Willow wondered if there was a limit to how many times her body would fix her until it just gave up like her heart had.

He kicked her again.

She refused to cry out as she rolled over, holding her side.

"Willow!" Kurt cried.

"Give. Up." he said slowly, putting his foot on her chest. 

 She made eye contact with Kurt, watched him silently beg her to fight back. Something stirred inside her, some primal instinct, some long-lost will to live, the first spark of hope she'd ever had and it came from the fire in his eyes.

"Never!" she spat.