Take A Walk With Me

"Would you like some help?" a quiet voice with a German accent asked, peeking into the kitchen.

"If it isn't a bother, sir. I didn't realize there would be this many plates." she laughed nervously. "I can't figure out how to work this washer so..." she shrugged. Kurt picked up the towel on the counter.

"I'll dry them and put them away." he told her.

"Thank you, sir." she nodded.

"Please, just call me Kurt."

"Kurt." she said softly. "Thank you, Kurt."

She cowered more the closer he stood to her. "Someone so beautiful should never have to be so afraid." he whispered to her. Other than the one over the sink, only a few lights were on in the large, empty kitchen but Kurt thought even in total darkness he'd be able to see her eyes shine. Green orbs stared up at him, color took her cheeks and she quickly looked back down at the soapy water.

She hook her head. "I'm not..."

"You are." he interrupted. She looked up again, this time her thick, pink lips twitching into a smile. They finished the dishes in a comfortable silence, glancing at one another every once in a while. "W-Would you like to take a walk with me, Willow?" Kurt stammered as she was walking out the kitchen door.

"A walk?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Where to?"

"Just... outside." 

 She nodded, not looking up at him.

"Shall we?" Kurt asked, extending his arm. She smiled shyly and nodded, placing her hand on the inside of his forearm.

"Kurt," Willow addressed. "The markings on your skin..."

"I'm surprised it too you this long so ask. They are angelic symbols, given to the humans by the archangel Gabriel." he explained.

"They're beautiful. Did you make them?" He nodded. "How many do you have?"

"One for each sin..." he smiled down at her. "So quite a few."

"For someone so gentle, you're very harsh on yourself."

"I could say the same to you." he answered. "I meant what I said to you. You will never have to be afraid again, this I promise." he looked into her eyes but she avoided his gaze. They wandered the grounds of the school, talking for hours about many things until the moon was directly above them and they were back at the front door of the mansion.

"You're so lovely." Kurt stopped walking and face her, touching her fingers to hers.

"You're very kind." she blushed.

"You are the most precious creature I have ever had the pleasure to meet." he held her fingers in his hands, raising them to his lips to softly kiss her knuckles several times. "Willow," he spoke so softly and touched her so gently. She'd never been touched with a gentle hand, a warm hand with good intentions. She wasn't afraid of him. He stood taller than her, so that he had to look down when he talked to her but she didn't feel oppressed in any way.

She took a step closer to him and raised her hand to his cheek where she tenderly moved her finger over one of the hundreds of thin scars that decorated his face. The line she followed led under his nose and stopped just above his top lip. His lips were blank, no scars there. Willow touched the soft skin on his lips, staring at them. He was the first man she'd ever wanted to kiss.

He allowed her to touch him, he enjoyed the feeling of being so close to her and he wanted to touch her. She flinched when his finger touched her face but seemed to relax as his thick finger brushed her chin. He traced over the scars on her collar bones, his finger followed by a trail of shivers. Their noses were touching and their cheeks were hot. Kurt's lips were parallel to Willow's as they slowly moved together until they were touching. His mouth opened and closed around hers, tenderly and deliberately moving with her own as they both tried to make it last.

She let out a took a deep breath when she pulled her lips away from his and he rested his forehead on hers. She kissed him slowly and softly. He loved the feeling of her lips on his.

"Good night, Kurt."

"Meine schönheit," he breathed against her lips. "Goodnight." he kissed her lips and stared into her eyes a moment before he walked her in and bamfed upstairs to his room. Willow walked back to the kitchen.