Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    JUNE

    The morning sun beamed in through the windows; hitting me right in the face.

    For a second, I started to freak out from not knowing where I was, but when my eyes adjusted, I realized that I was in Jax's room. In Jax's bed.

    Rolling over, the bed was empty, but I could hear his shower running from the bathroom. And when I looked down at myself under the covers, I was completely naked.

    Oh yeah...

    Everything from last night came rushing back into memory as I plopped my head on the pillow and grinned goofily at the ceiling. Jax.

    I knew that he would most likely be great in bed, but wow. I didn't expect half the pleasurable things he did to me last night. Instantly, my body started to heat up again at just those memories.

    Rolling out of bed, my eyes wandered to the bathroom door where my mind immediately thought of a thousand different ways to tell him good morning... or more like show.

    But I knew that I needed to go soon to check on my dad, so I quickly rummaged through his closet and came back out wearing his black t-shirt that hung to mid-thigh.

   Sitting back on the bed, I quickly ran through my texts from Hana asking me how Dad was. Right when I hit send and placed my phone back on the stand, the bathroom door opened and out came Jax; the clad only wrapped in a white towel.

    When his eyes found mine, he smirked; stalking towards me like a man on a mission.

    And I was his mission.

    Crawling up onto the bed, he pinned my body beneath him. Kissing my lips lightly, he smirked and looked down at me with a grin. "You look good in my shirt."

    Shrugging, I kissed him again. Nice and long and slow. "I know."

    He looked at me with a laugh. "You're very modest, too."

    "I get it from you," I joked, pulling him back down for a longer kiss... this time with much more sparks and tongue. Then soon enough, Jax had me naked and flushed underneath him again.

    This, I will never get enough of.

●●●

    "Nice!" I said to myself as Jax's car whipped around two others and sped into first. It was the last lap, and I undoubtedly knew that he was going to win yet again.

    When the race finally ended, and Jax was announced the winner, the crowd cheered and whooped as he exited his car and made his way into the tunnel.

    There, I met up with him. He smiled as his eyes sought me out and my heart immediately fluttered.

    "How'd I do?" he said once his arms were wrapped around my waist.

    "Pretty well, I guess."

    He laughed heartily and kissed my lips lightly. "You always know how to keep my ego in check, don't you?"

    After he changed into normal clothes, we made our way out into the main area where everyone was. People clapped Jax on the back and congratulated him with huge smiles.

    "Hey Jax," I heard a voice call out from behind us and we both turned. A fairly tall guy about Jax's height and age walked up to us in the same kind of racing outfit that Jax wore. But instead of orange, his was lined with blue.