Chapter 18

Chapter 18

JAX

That night, I dreamt of June writhing in ecstasy in my arms.

Best dream ever.

But the problem was, I was supposed to be mad at her... not having erotic fantasies of us together.

Fuck.

Just remembering her soft little moans and gasps made me sport a hard on.

Fuck.

And her curvy body underneath my fingers.

Fuck.

And those hot, sexy, full lips that could fuel a man's fantasies for decades.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I had to stop thinking about her ASAP.

But I sure as hell surprised myself when I blurted out why we couldn't be together. I don't date, so why was I thinking of starting now?

Because it's June.

I blew out a breath. Arguing with myself over and over, I headed down the stairs to grab something to eat.

When I came back up, I jumped a little in surprise at the sight of June sitting on my bed. She must've came in through the window. Should've locked that thing. Her hair was down in soft dark chocolate waves and her hands were resting softly on her long legs. She looked nervous.

"Hey," she said softly, as if she were afraid of scaring me away.

I leaned against my door frame and tucked my hands into the pockets of my jeans. "Hi." I said coldly.

June stood up quickly and cleared her throat; taking a tentative step towards me. "I, um... I just wanted to apologize."

"For what?"

She sighed. "For being a little distant, I guess. My mind's just all over the place right now with my father in the hospital and our kiss and..." she rubbed her eyes. "I'm not trying to blame it on all that stuff, it's just that I'm not thinking straight and I really want to be with you, Jax, and I know that I said I didn't want a relationship or whatever with you but that was a lie. God, that was such a lie. It's just that you're my only real friend right now and I can't stand to lose you now tha-"

I cut her off by pulling her forward and kissing her.

And I kissed her...

And kissed her.

The taste of her sweet lips made it even harder to pull back, but when I did, I set my forehead against hers and grinned goofily; tracing my thumb over her wet bottom lip.

"That was, uh... nice," she whispered breathily.

I chuckled. "Just nice?"

Her smile grew bigger and so did my heart. "Okay, maybe more than nice."

I ran my mouth along the bottom of her jaw and nipped at her ear. "How about hot?"

June's eyes closed as she nodded. "Sounds about right."

Walking back towards my bed, I gently lifted her up and set her down on it; crawling on top of her.

Now looking straight into her green eyes, I spoke.

"I'm sorry, too. For running off like that, being harsh, and making you bring all the stuff home without a ride. I was mad when you told me to forget about it, because frankly, I want you, June. And it was a douche move to just rush off."

June nodded, a small hint of a smile on her lips. "Yeah, it kind of was. People were giving me weird looks on the bus. But I forgive you."

Giving her a slow smile, I pecked her lips lightly. "Good, because I really want to be with you, too." Then began to kiss her deeply.

"Mmm," she hummed as I smiled against her oh so soft lips. I was losing control, and I was losing it fast.

Running my hands over her body, I picked her up by the waist and laid her further down on the bed, covering her with my body even more.

Someone moaned, I did, and June responded by reaching under the hem of my shirt and yanking it over my head.

Tilting her head up, she looked at me while trailing her fingertips over my abs. Damn... that felt good.

"You're beautiful," she whispered, looking back into my eyes. Shaking my head at her, I pulled her shirt up and over her before kissing her again.

"No," I whispered, "That's you," and continued to trail kisses down her body.

Things got hot from then really fast. Kissing, stroking, gasping, touching... it was all one amazing scene. One incredible feeling. One big, beautiful, jumbled mess.

●●●

Okay, so short chapter, I know, but before you go hatin' on me for not writing their sex scenes, I just want to say that I'm NOT sorry! I know I can't write them, and that's why I didn't go into raunchy detail about everything during their love making or whatever. I just cannot write sex scenes no matter what... it's my weakness. And whenever I do, it sounds really cheesy and weird and awkward and just plain horrible. If you've read my other book 'See Kate Score' and remember one of the sex parts towards the end then you'll understand because my God, do I suck at writing that sort of stuff.

Kissing and hugging and flirting and being all affectionate, I can do. NOT SEX. SO SORRY NOT SORRY.

Anyways, don't throw shade at me because I still love you all.

Have a fantastic day you sex craved aliens, much love,

-Anne :)