I Dare You....

I walked along the porch with Jaime, I wasn't quite sure why he has holding my hand, but I went along with it. Being the good sport I am. We approached his front door... Well doors, they were both open. He led me in to a plush house, I immediately saw a winded staircase on the left that looked so gorgeous. The room was filled with alcohol, music and people. The music was All Time Low, the band I liked and who they were touring with when I met Jaime and Vic back in England. I looked around and even saw a pool outside. I thought it was quite weird since they lived on the beach, but if that floats their boat.

"Ame, this is Rachel!" He says walking up to a girl. She had light brown hair and wore a similar outfit to me, she smiled at me and put her hand out for me to shake. 

"Hey, nice to meet you, you must be Jaime's date?" She says in a sweet Californian accent. Wow date? I guess that just means the plus one at a party right?

"Yeah she is, get her a drink won't you?" He said putting his hand on Rachel's shoulder. "I'll be right back!" He said leaving and greeting some other people as you heard the manly 'WEEYYY''s echo from the other side of the room. 

"You look like you could do with a drink, come on let's do some shot's.. Ame, right? That's a weird name" She said, I could tell she was going to be very talkative. She passed her beer bottle onto the table next to her and lead me over to the table on the other side of the room.

"Yeah It's Ame. Short for Amelia... English name. I need a drink after the amount of traveling I have been doing!" I reply, She giggles at me and takes two shot glasses off the stack on the left hand side of the table. I was wondering, if ''date' meant plus one. Or he had actually been telling people I was his date. 

"Let's go for something strong, Jack Daniels." She says taking the bottle of Whiskey from the back row. "I hid it back there as it's my favourite! Shhh!" You could tell she had already had a few drinks. 

I must of had quite a few drinks as there was a huge gap in the night that I couldn't remember. I remember everyone saying they were going to,walk down to the beach and going to light a bonfire. I went to the loo and came out and everyone had gone, except Jaime, who was waiting for me in the middle of the room. 

"You're sobering up just a bit. Let me fix that!" He says laughing. He walks over to the high wooden  table. I follow him and watch him take two shot glasses. He reaches for the vodka and pours a glass for us both. We click glasses together and lock eyes for a second before downing it. I felt the strong flavour tickle my taste buds and slam the glass back down. 

"One more? This time lets play dares." He says re-filling the glasses up. 

"I think you're drunk" I say slightly slurring my words. Maybe I was the drunk one here. 

"That's you, Okay i'll go first.... I dare you, to run and jump into the pool. No, i'm kidding!" He quickly changed his mind. 

"No, i'm not a wuss!" I say confidently. I down the vodka and slam the glass down on the table. I leave my bag on there too and walk over to the sliding doors that led to outside. I opened them and walked out.

"I'm kidding!" He says laughing, running to catch up with me.Quickly, I take my shirt off to reveal my dusky red bra, I then take my jeans off, to reveal my matching under wear, kicking off my shoes I dive into the pool. He stands there laughing at me. "Seriously, I was kidding." He says looking sympathetic. 

I realize, that my feel don't touch the floor and I wasn't the best swimmer. I start shredding the water trying to stay afloat. 

"Jaime... I... I can't swim." I say feeling a little nervous. I then see him, tug his shirt over his head, I was impressed, he was much more muscular than I expected. Not like I even expected him to be anything. He then pulls off his trousers and kicked his shoes off and dives in also. He walks over laughing as he could touch the floor of the pool and grabs he. I felt sexual energy filling the air. Our bodies were pressed against each other and our eyes were locked. He leaned his head in, just about to kiss me. 

"NOT IN MY POOL GUYS!" Tony stumbles into the pool area, intoxicated. 

"GO AWAY YOU FREAKIN' TURTLE!" Jaime shouts back at him. Tony salutes him for some reason and starts running back down to the beach. I was laughing so hard when he left. 

"Why do you call him turtle?" I asked, wondering if there was going to be a real answer or, if it's just some inside joke. 

"Because.. he's a turtle!" Jaime said drunkenly. I started to regret getting in the pool now that my hair was wet. "Maybe we should get out... It's cold." I hadn't actually noticed, I was shaking, I was just so  in the moment.