7. Fight

Sometime after a fight...

"You have no idea how much I've suffered!" Leo screamed.

"You've suffered?" Reyna demanded. "Do you have any idea what suffering means?! My home was destroyed. Twice. By you and your stupid friends.

"My stupid friends! At least my friends didn't attempt to destroy you're camp!"

"Well gee I wonder why," Reyna tapped her chin, mockingly. "Maybe because you already destroyed it!"

"I destroyed it!? I was under mind control, Rey. By Gaea and her minions. It wasn't my fault."

"So who's is it, mine?!"

"It was Gaea's!"

"Maybe if you were braver and if you didn't always turn everything into a joke you could've killed her before half our friends died!"

"Our friends! What happened to them being stupid! And, news flash, you didn't spend 8 months building a huge ship so you could take a life-threatening journey to the ancient lands! You didn't lose your memory, or lose a loved one!"

"Don't you dare say that, Valdez," Reyna growled. She jabbed a finger into his ribs. "I lost everyone. I lost Hylla, my father, my mother couldn't care less, and Ja-" Reyna stopped.

"Just say it, we both know what you were going to say," Leo scoffed. Reyna said nothing. "Jason. That's what you were going to say. He didn't love you Reyna, he couldn't even remember you, and he still doesn't!"

"I can't believe you just said that. I cared about him. And I lost him."

"I killed my own mother because of Gaea. She died in a fire I started. I was turned down by every single one of my relatives. I lived in 14 different foster homes before I went to Camp Half Blood, and you tried to destroy it."

"Maybe Gaea controlled you so long because you were weak, Valdez. And you still are," Reyna snapped.

Leo flushed a deep, angry red. His hand burst into flame, which would've been funny if it weren't for the fact he was extremely upset.

"Maybe I am weak. But I will always be stronger than you."

"I wouldn't bet on it."

"Well, let's see. How many quests have you been in? How many people did you lose? How many wars have you fought? How many times did you feel fear? I've fought for our freedom and safety while my friends die."

Tears glistened in Reyna's eyes, though she didn't know if they were from anger or sorrow. "I have never loved someone as much as I loved you, Valdez, but right now, I think it'd be better if you left."

They were nose-to-nose now. Reyna's eyes had never looked so much like stone. Without thinking Leo slammed his lips to hers. There was no love or passion in the kiss, just pure anger.

Reyna kissed Leo back with just as much fierceness. Leo could feel his lips bruising. Reyna pushed him away and turned.

"Get out of my house, Valdez."

Leo stormed out the door. He didn't look back.

Reyna sat down, buried her head in her hands, and cried.

A/N: This is the chapter that inspire and help me remove my artist block from my own leyna fanfic.. i have to put them in a fight to keep the love going even though i don't wanna but i also want to.. you get me? xD

This story is clearly not mine none of this chapters are and i'm simply Promoting them.

Wether you know or not the Stories i'm promoting is the reason why i write my own FanFic "It All Started With a Kiss (Leyna fanfic)" they give me ideas and plot :) so please take time to read ;)

Check out the Link for the real story or if you like just read it here:)

>>> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8996822/1/Leyna-Fics

Check out this Link too for more or her stories :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4129488/Chezzy123