5. Date

"Please," Leo begged, walking behind Reyna.

"Leo, I'm sorry, I don't have time for a relationship," Reyna said, unlocking her door.

"But Reyna, your beautiful, I'm hot, it was a match made by Aphrodite!"

"Never mention that name again," Reyna growled.

"Then go out with me!"

Reyna sighed and threw her bag down on the table. She walked to her fridge and grabbed a Coke, tossing one to Leo too.

"I can't Leo, it's too much to handle."

"Reyna please, we can handle this," Leo said, dropping to the couch dramatically.

"Leo, can you just give me some time to think?" Reyna asked, moving Leo's legs and sitting as well.

Leo covered his face with his hands. "Ok. But can we watch SpongeBob now?"

/\\/\\line_break_thing/\\/\\

"Reyna? Have you decided if you're ready for mwah?" Leo asked one day.

"Yeah Leo, I did, and you know what?" Reyna said.

"What?"

"This," Reyna said. She wrapped her arms around Leo's neck and kissed him. He kissed her back, deepening the kiss.

Reyna broke away. "That should answer your questions." And she walked off.

A/N: FLUUUUUFF!

This story is clearly not mine none of this chapters are and i'm simply Promoting them.

Wether you know or not the Stories i'm promoting is the reason why i write my own FanFic "It All Started With a Kiss (Leyna fanfic)" they give me ideas and plot :) so please take time to read ;)

Check out the Link for the real story or if you like just read it here:)

>>> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8996822/1/Leyna-Fics

Check out this Link too for more or her stories :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4129488/Chezzy123