4. Pop Tarts

"Reyna-"

"I'm busy, Valdez."

"But, I'm hungry."

Reyna narrowed her eyes. "Why would I have food?"

"Well this is your house..." Leo trialed off, indicating to the fridge in an over exaggerated way.

"Well, I eat at the mess hall," Reyna said, mimicking him by gesturing to the mess hall.

"So you can have jelly beans at a meeting but nothing at your house?" Leo shook his head. "That's just sad..."

"Valdez, I have work. I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but it has to be done."

Leo pouted. "But I'm so hungry."

"Mars Almighty! If I give you some food will you go away?" Leo nodded vigorously. "Fine then," Reyna stood and walked to the small kitchen. She opened the fridge to revel a box of strawberries and a bag of spinach. Leo recoiled from the vegetables.

"Ewwwwww, why would you eat that?"

"It's good!"

"Got any other food?" Leo asked.

Reyna sighed and turned to the cupboard. She opened it to revel stacks of junk food. Oreos, Nutter Butters, Jelly Bellys (there were a lot of those), Chips Ahoy, snack bars, and...

"POP TARTS!" Leo screamed, grabbing the box near the top.

"Ugh, why do I even have those?"

Leo turned to look at her with a astonished face. "You don't like Pop Tarts?"

"Gods no, they're so unhealthy," Reyna said.

"You have over 50 kinds of cookies in that cupboard and your calling my babies unhealthy?"

"Your babies?"

"MY BABIES!"

"Calm down Leo, they can be your babies..."

"Very good Reyna," Leo said. "My babies require a toaster."

"I have a toaster, but why do you need it?"

"Reyna! I have to toast them!"

"You toast Pop Tarts?" Reyna asked.

"Of course!" To prove his point Leo tore the Pop Tarts wrapper and slammed them into the toaster.

"Leo, you're going to break my toaster," Reyna scolded.

"They shall be toasted!" Leo screamed, hitting cancel and grabbing the flying Pop Tarts. He then continued to scream and ran out the door, down to the main camp, and into the bathhouse, all the while screaming about his Pop Tarts.

"Your welcome!" Reyna called after him.

"POP TARTS!"

A/N: Oh yes i love pop tarts too :3 who loves them too? :D

This story is clearly not mine none of this chapters are and i'm simply Promoting them.

Wether you know or not the Stories i'm promoting is the reason why i write my own FanFic "It All Started With a Kiss (Leyna fanfic)" they give me ideas and plot :) so please take time to read ;)

Check out the Link for the real story or if you like just read it here:)

>>> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8996822/1/Leyna-Fics

Check out this Link too for more or her stories :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4129488/Chezzy123