3. nightmares

Reyna was sound asleep. Her head was resting on Leo's chest, her hand loosely gripping his shirt, and her hair rose from her face each time she exhaled. Leo's eyes were still glued to the cheesy movie Percy had recommended (that drama queen).

Leo absentmindedly ran his hand through Reyna's hair, ignoring the soft mumbles that escaped her lips.

Suddenly her hand tightened on his shirt and her mumbles became louder.

Leo switched his hand to her back, slowly rubbing it in soothing circles.

"Shh, Rey, your ok."

Her mumbles increased in volume. "Leo," she muttered. "Leo!" she yelped, much more audible.

"Rey, shh, you're dreaming, calm down."

Reyna grew more and more restless, yelling Leo's name over and over again.

"Reyna. Reyna listen," Leo whispered, holding her hands down so she didn't hurt herself. "I'm right here, I'm fine. Wake up."

Reyna trashed against his grip so Leo repeated what he'd said. She slowly calmed down, her breathing become less even and not as deep. Her dark eyes flew open, meeting his immediately. Her expression changed.

"Leo," she said, like she'd just realized something terrible. She buried her head in his shirt and cryed. Leo rubbed her back and stroked her hair till she stopped.

"I... had to kill you. I had to kill you or else watch someone else torture you. I couldn't do it, they were going to kill you..." Reyna muttered into his shirt.

"But I'm fine, it was just a dream."

"Yeah, just a dream..." Reyna sat up and looked off at something far away, silent and still. Finally she blinked once, twice, three times, rubbed her eyes, and layed her head back on Leo's chest.

"What's even happening in the movie?"

A/N: This story is clearly not mine none of this chapters are and i'm simply Promoting them.

Wether you know or not the Stories i'm promoting is the reason why i write my own FanFic "It All Started With a Kiss (Leyna fanfic)" they give me ideas and plot :) so please take time to read ;)

Check out the Link for the real story or if you like just read it here:)

>>> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8996822/1/Leyna-Fics

Check out this Link too for more or her stories :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4129488/Chezzy123