2. Braid

Reyna smiled as Leo grumbled to himself behind her, "You do know I can braid my own hair?" Reyna teased.

"I... can... do... this..." Leo muttered, his concentration on the braid messing up his speech. Reyna laughed as he groaned and she felt him unraveling the braid.

"I'm a bit scared you're going to catch my hair on fire," Reyna murmured as he gave another groan of frustration and unraveled the braid again.

"Show me again," Leo said, dropping her hair. Reyna reached back and groped for his hands until he gave them to her.

"See, you go over the middle, then grab the other part and go over the middle, then you repeat," she explained, guiding his hands.

Reyna could feel his eyes watching her as she carefully and slowly braided her hair.

"I GET IT KNOW!" he yelled in victory. Reyna laughed and removed her hands. Leo tugged and weaved her hair for a few minutes.

"Done," He announced, he pulled out a camera phone and snapped a pic, then handed it to her.

"Leo," she gasped. "My hair." She gingerly patted her hair, careful not to ruin the intricate braids crisscrossing her scalp.

Leo grinned, "Once I got one the rest were simple, actually, really, really, simple," Leo's brow furrowed. "Can you teach me how to fishtail?"

Reyna grinned, "So first you separate it into two parts...."

A/N: This story is clearly not mine none of this chapters are and i'm simply Promoting them.

Wether you know or not the Stories i'm promoting is the reason why i write my own FanFic "It All Started With a Kiss (Leyna fanfic)" they give me ideas and plot :) so please take time to read ;)

Check out the Link for the real story or if you like just read it here:)

>>> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8996822/1/Leyna-Fics

Check out this Link too for more or her stories :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4129488/Chezzy123