Part 1 - Love Will Remember

"You will forget every memory you have of Kai as if you never met him. He will only be known to you as the person everyone hates. He means nothing to you. You will not trust him with anything. The only person you will trust is me. Do you understand?" Klaus asked. "I understand" I replied as my eyes were locked onto his. "Who is Kai Parker?" Klaus asked with a straight face. "He is a psychopath. He tried to kill his entire family, no wonder everyone hates him" I shook my head in disappointment. "Have you ever met him?" "No and I certainly don't want to either." I shook my head. "Elijah" Klaus shouted. I looked at Klaus with confusion before Elijah brought somebody into the room. They were struggling to get out of Elijah's grip and when he finally let him go, he fell to the floor. He had short brown hair and looked like he had been crying. He looked up at me with pain in his eyes. "Who is this and what the hell have you done to him?" I asked curiously and knelt down next to him. "Are you ok?" He looked up at me with a slight smile. "Rosaline, meet Kai Parker" Klaus said. I quickly jumped back from my knelt position and turned to Elijah and Klaus. "Wait... what did you just say?" I shook my head and laughed nervously hoping that I didn't hear him correctly. "This is Kai Parker" Klaus said with a smirk. "What?" I gasped. "This is Kai..." "No shut up. I heard what you said" I shook my head at Klaus.

I looked at Elijah and then back at Klaus who still had a big grin on his face. Suddenly, the guy stood up from his knelt position and looked at me with such shock in his eyes. I stood back and bumped into Elijah. "Sorry" I apologized to him. "Rose, you may not remember me but..." Kai began as he tried to grab my hand. "Time to go little Salvatore. Come on" Klaus interrupted him. "One day you'll remember" He shouted as I left. "Klaus" I ran after him. "That Is I" Klaus turned around to show off his smile. "Why is Kai in my basement?" I asked curiously. "Because my dear Rosie he..." "Killed his sister. In fact he killed his entire family and he put Elena in a coma remember?" Damon interrupted our conversation. "Ok... but that still doesn't answer my question. Why is he in OUR basement? Why not theres?" I repeated putting an emphasis on our and pointing at Klaus. "That is a very good question. Why is he in your basement, Damon?" Klaus smirked and looked at Damon who just glared at him. "Because Rose he is the only person that knows how to undo the spell between Bonnie and Elena" Damon explained. "Right... and you think he's going to tell... you how to undo it?" Myself and Klaus laughed as I walked off.

As I came upstairs I saw Enzo, Stefan and Caroline in the living room. Stefan was pacing up and down the corridor whilst Caroline and Enzo were both sat on the sofa. As I entered the room everyone stood up and looked at Stefan before looking at me. "Have I got something on my face?" I asked and walked over to a mirror. "No sweetheart. You're fine" Klaus smiled. "Then what is this? A family reunion with friends?" I asked still confused as to why everyone was looking at me. "We heard screaming" Caroline finally spoke up. "Screaming?" I asked. "I didn't hear anyone screaming" Klaus glared at Caroline. "It must have been the others trying to get information from that psychopath down there" I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen. I poured myself a quick drink and was surprised to see Caroline a few feet from where I was stood. "Can I help you?" I took a sip from my fresh drink. "Sorry. We all just thought it might have been you screaming down there" she shook her head and was about to head out of the door. "Caroline wait" I accidentally dropped my drink onto the floor, making the glass shatter into a million pieces. "Hey are you ok?" She asked as I grabbed my head and everything started to go blurry. "I... I can't see" I panicked. "What? Stefan" she shouted to my brother.

Suddenly, I felt my insides burning and began to choke on the bourbon I had just drank as I fell to the floor. "You shouted... oh my god. Rose" I heard Stefan's all too familiar voice and a dark shadow come towards me. "What happened?" his voice sounded a little shaky. "I... I don't know. We were just talking and..." Caroline began and suddenly stopped. "Hello? Guys are you still there? What is happening?" "Someone positioned the bourbon" Stefan explained. "You drank revain" Caroline put it simply for me. I rubbed my eyes to see if that would help my vision, but it was no use. If anything it made them worse. "Then why can't I see?" I shook my head and tried to look around. "We don't know" they both replied. "Hold on. This couldn't have been Kai could it?" I asked curiously. "I mean he is a witch right?" "I am going to kill..." Stefan said with anger in his voice. "Killing him won't give me my vision back" I shouted. "Stefan" Caroline shouted after him. "Wait... guys don't leave me here" I said but had no reply back. "Great. They left me" I signed to myself.