"Thanks. I almost never have time to go shopping these days, so I appreciate it." He replies.

"Oh, really? Do you work or something?" You ask, casually.

"Um, yeah you could say that. I'm Minghao, by the way." He looks at you, like he's worried you'll recognize it and start freaking out. But you just smile back at him.

"I'm Y/N."

"Nice name. Uh... Are you alone?" He asks, suddenly.

"No, I'm with my friends."

You gesture around the store, pointing out your friends. Except when you did you saw that they were both talking to the Seventeen boys. One was with Jeonghan, with S.Coups glaring at them. The other was with Wonwoo and Hansol, looking extremely pleased with herself.

"They're kinda busy." You mutter.

"Yeah, with my friends. Shall we go over?"

You nod. You and Minghao walk over to your friends and the rest of the boys. Seungkwan walks over, looking disgusted.

"They're all talking to girls. The flirting is getting annoying." He grumbles.

"Seungkwan this is Y/N." Minghao says loudly.

"Oh, you're their friend, they mentioned you. I guess you're coming to the park with us too?"

"Huh?" You say.

"They're inviting those girls to hang out with us." Seungkwan replies and he goes off to the till to buy something.

"Well, I guess we're all going to the park." Minghao says, smiling at you.

Next thing you know you're being introduced to all the members of Seventeen. Your friends were being very calm, which surprised you. I cannot believe this is actually working, you think to yourself.

You all leave the music store together and walk through the mall. The boys were all over your friends, except Seungkwan who was walking grumpily behind. You walked with Minghao, falling behind the group.

You talked a lot as you left the mall and entered the park next door. He wasn't what you expected, which was all cute and shy. With you, he was more energetic and waving his arms as he talks excitedly about some random story. He grins at you when you laugh at his jokes and when its our time to talk he smiles at you the whole time.

Eventually you become totally separated from your friends and the Seventeen members. You find a fountain in the middle of the grassy field and you sit on the edge of it with him, putting your plastic bag next you.

"Where did they go?" He suddenly asks, referring the the rest of the group. You look around amd you don't see them at all.

"No idea." You reply. He sighs and shakes his heads.

"That's just like them. They see a couple pretty girls, the first thing they do is flirt."

"Oh, really? And you don't do that?" You smirk a little and he shakes his head forcibly.

"No! Are you saying I am?" He asks. You don't answer, just shrug and smile. "Are you?"

"Maybe." You reply.

He narrows his eyes at you and then glances at the water in the fountian. He subtly slide his hand into the water and suddenly flicks the water at you. The cold droplets drop on your face and clothes.

"Ah!" You scream.

He laughs loudly and you fire back, flinging the water back at him. You get into a small water fight, laughing and shivering at the cold water. Water droplets stuck to his hair, glittering in the sunlight.

Half way through the fight, your plastic bag falls into the water. You gasp and Minghao grabs it, wiping it down with his sleeve.

"I hope whatever's in here didn't get damaged..." His sentence trails off as he reaches inside and takes out the album. Your palms start to sweat in nervousness and you bite your lip. He looks up at you, looking slightly betrayed. "You knew who I was."

"Minghao, I'm sorry I lied, I just really didn't want you to think I'm another crazy fan. I wanted to talk to you normally, like a friend." You say, in a rush.

He looks back down at the album and then back at you. His face suddenly breaks into a smile. He steps closer to you and wipes away the water on your face with his sleeve.

"Its okay Y/N. I really liked hanging out today, as a friend. I don't mind if you're a fan, of course I don't." He laughs a little and grins at you, his hand dropping down to his side.

"Really? I know some fans can be annoying-"

"No! They're never annoying. Especially you." He gently strokes your cheek with his finger. "You need a new album now, so how about you get another one?"

"I don't have any money left." You say quietly, staring into his eyes. He laughs softly at your blank expression.

"Doesn't matter. I'll give you one and we'll all sign it. How about that?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that."

"Good." He brushes a piece of hair out of your eyes, his smile suddenly fading. "I'd like to get to know you a little better." He whispers.

"Yeah, me too. Uh, I mean, about you." You cringe at your awkwardness that completely ruined the moment.

"Good." He takes your hand suddenly, catching you off guard. He grins at you and starts leading you toward where the group disappared to.

"What are you doing?" You ask, almost running to catch up with him.

"Going to find the guys. I want them to meet you properly and you and your friends can come back to the dorm. You can get your album and I can get to know you."

"Well, that's straightforward." You mutter, but you smile as you with him, toward his friends and toward a completely new chapter in your life.
_________________________________________

Okay, this was bad, I apologize.

Ffion and I have been having writers block a little, and we may have trouble with frequent publishing. I'm sorry for the both of us and we'll try to get new ideas soon.
~Lucy