36). Advice Is Never How You Want It

*A/N* I'm sorry this chapter has taken it forever. Seriously I have written this about ten times and each time either, chromes crashes, my laptop dies, or wattpad won't save it. I don't like this chapter but I need to update, so fuck it.

"Thea." Jack called out, dumping his suit case in the hallway with Alex, Rian, and Zack trailing behind. They all except for Jack, had already been home, and decide to come over and visit.

"Jack don't be so loud." Alex groaned, cupping his ears in an attempt to kill his hangover. He knew he shouldn't have drunk so much, but yesterday was the last day of tour.

"Hey." Thea greeted, holding Fae in her arms. The little girl's small hands gripping Thea's favorite shirt. She didn't really know how this shirt even became her favorite. It was simple with a colorful Chinese dragon spread across the front. The weird guy with dreadlocks that sold it to her said it was more luck but she noted to google the mythology.

"Sorry for bring these things." Jack replied, gesturing at them.

"It's fin-" Thea began to say before Alex cut her off.

"Fae!" Alex squealed ignoring his hangover and pushing past Jack to steal the baby off Thea. "She's gotten big." He added, feeling the weight of Fae in his arms as she sleepily tried grabbing his nose.

"She also cries and screams a lot more." Thea mumbled, staring at the four boys standing in the hallway. Rian was busy trying to steal Fae from Alex, and Jack was dancing because he needed to pee but wanted to see Fae first. Their was also Zack standing in the back looking exhausted and sad.

"You're going to make her cry." Zack added in, watching all three of them trying to give Fae attention. He knew she was going to start crying but they were reluctant to listen.

"She wont." They chimed in, before Far burst into tears and Thea let out a huge sigh.

"Pass her here." Zack continued his voice hushed, as he held his arms out for Jack to pass her over.

"Well you guys can steal with the crying child and I'm going to make coffee. I expect you guys tell me about tour." Thea continued, turning her back on them and walking into the kitchen.

"I'll go help." Rian added, hurrying after her.

"Zack I don't think humming twinkle twinkle little star is going to help." Jack cut in once Thea was gone, staring at Zack trying to soothe Fae.

"Yeah you should sing it." Alex announced, going into am off key song.

"You guys upset her more." Zack sighed, rocking Fae in his arms. He was trying his best to help out even though they all had only just gotten back from tour. Thea looked exhausted, still beautiful, but exhausted none the less . He felt guilt filling up his stomach, Thea should have had help with Fae, he should have been here.

" Thea" Rian sighed, pulling mugs from her cupboard. he had only gotten off tour a couple of hours ago but promised jack that he would come visit afterwards.

"Yeah."

"You have to do something about them." he continued, pointing a finger towards the voices in the hallway.

"What about them." Thea asked, staring blankly at the kitchen floor trying not to fall asleep on the spot.

"Well not Lex, but the other two..." Rian trailed on, balancing the mugs on the bench.

"I know." She admitted through a yawn.

"What are you going to do. I mean ever since Zack found about you two sleeping together they've been arguing non stop." Rian told her, he was trying to help but it was getting on Thea's nerves. She was so exhausted and strained, not wanting to sort out her life problems right now.