3). Don't Follow White Rabbits

The song's don't have much correlation to the chapters. I'm justing editing the layout and I wanted to add some music.

The song in the description; Elastic Heart covered by All Time Low

______________

Zack was about to chase after Thea with her stuff when Jack pulled on his arm. "Dude, now's not the time to be chasing a white rabbit down the rabbit hole. Plus we've got a wicked gig on tonight and that random chick's number is scribbled on her umbrella". Zack sighed; his lanky friend had a point. "I don't know the girl, so why am I so concerned? She was probably just late to a job interview or something" He told himself but he couldn't help but think that her running out into the rain, completely forgetting about the weaken state she was in held some greater meaning.

Thea was out of breath when she reached the bench. It was raining heavily now and she couldn't find her stuff. "Fuck" she muttered kicking the bench. It was the first day in 3 years she was late. Feeling defeated and exhausted. Thea collapsed on the bench sobbing as the rain drenched her. Regulating her breathing, Thea she curled up on the park bench in misery. She didn't want to go home, her shitty apartment, stuck in the wreck that is her life.

What's worse is she was sure Zack the guy who knocked her out and carried her on his bus, had her stuff. She couldn't go back and get it because then he would ask questions. Feeling useless she let the rain wash away her tears. "I can't even do anything right" she sobbed as her mind began clouding with bad thoughts.

Alex walked into the tour bus, smiling like an idiot with pizza stacked high in his arms. He hadn't told his friends that he was bringing pizza. His last minute choice meant saving him another night from Jack's horrific cooking. Jack had managed to burn a packet of 2 minute noodles once.

With a great balancing act Alex managed to open the door. Causing his beanie to fall off into the puddle bellow. Dthat pizza was more important he made a quick note to grab it later. Walking in the door he wasn't expecting to be greeted with. One stressed Zack on the couch and Jack who was questioning him like a detective trying to solve a murder. In that moment Alex swore Jack had a 6th sense of pizza because in a high pitched tone he screamed "pizza." completely forgetting about his conversation with Zack.

"So fuck heads, whatcha been doing all day" Alex questioned.

"Zackie, here, Knocked out some girl and brought her on the bus. Then she ran with no explanation, leaving her stuff." Jack yelled before grabbing the pizzas from Alex

"Zack you kidnapped some girl?" Alex dropped himself beside Zack and gave him a concerned look. "Hey Zack, you realize when people say picking up chicks they don't mean it seriously. Also dude what the fuck happened when I was out and where's Rian?"

"Oh, man." Rian sighed looking out at the weather it was terrible and he was late. All the guys on the bus would be wondering where he was.

Deciding to make a quick run for shelter he found himself lost in a park. He could have sworn the tour bus was around here. Going to grab his phone from his jean pocket, so he could text one if the guys. He swore loudly, finding his pocket empty.

He silently prayed that he had left his phone with his girlfriend and not dropped it on the street. After a while of aimlessly walking around the park, like a lost puppy. Rian decided to ask a strange girl who was huddled on a park bench. He wondered if she was homeless because most people stay indoors on a day like this.

"Hey, miss. Have you seen a big bus around here?" She looked up at him with red puffy eyes. Without saying a thing she pointed weakly in a direction that Rian could have sworn he had already walked in. Deciding the girl had better knowledge of the park he thanked her and set off to find the bus. A part of him felt bad for not making sure she was okay but something else told him that a random stranger intruding wouldn't be welcomed.

By the time Rian reached the tour bus his grey hoodie was dripping wet. He walked in the door expecting to tell his tale of a strange girl and being late. Unfortunately he didn't get the chance to talk, when he walked onto the bus. The normally quiet Zack was in a heated discussion with Alex. Jack was sitting alone in the corner wolfing down pizza slices like it was the last day on earth. Sighing, Rian just gave up and collapsed on one of the couches, today just wasn't his day.

______________  

 I have officially written more in this fanfic than any English work, ever. Also in case you didn't understand the white rabbit part. Jack is quoting Alice in wonderland in a way, he's pretty much telling Zack not to follow some girl into the unknown. Like Alice followed the white rabbit.