14). You Drive Me Crazy

I'm not sure if anyone actually likes this story that isn't someone I know. So If i don't know you and you're not some serial killer, you're generally awesome.

The song in the description; She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

______________

Zack gazed at Thea, his heart beating at a rate that felt inhumanly possible. He liked being this close to her, it was close enough that he could see every little detail on her face. Like the dimple that formed only on her left cheek, or the tiny scars running up her nose. For a brief moment he wondered. Which of her parent gave her those big brown eyes and how she got those tiny scars, running along her nose.

He wanted to know everything about this mysterious girl. The girl who didn't mind crying her eyes out on a park bench with a face covered in sharpies markings. The girl who seemed to carry the weight of a thousand men on her thin shoulders.

but more than anything he wanted to know the feeling of his lips pressed against hers. A kiss that wasn't forced out of panic but passion.

Finally he gave into the temptation mixed with lust. Leaning in closer until his lips met hers, and the feeling was electric. The warmth of his lips sent tiny little currents down Thea's spine. Leaving her breathless and wanting more. She wrapped her arms around him deepening the kiss, not ever wanting to the moment to end. Zack felt himself melt under her touch. The way her lips tasted faintly like coffee, and the way her arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer. Unfortunately all good things eventually have to pass and the pair pulled away. Their surroundings coming to life again.

Shaking her head with a smile, Thea looked into Zack's eyes before saying "You're an idiot".

Zack looked down at his hands, playing with a piece of thread that had unwound on his hoodie. He knew he should reply but he couldn't speak, the words seemed to get muddled up in his brain.

Smiling softy at her words "You're an idiot." he wondered what she meant, she hadn't spoken in a tone of mockery but in a more affectionate voice. "Um, should we head back now?" Zack asked, hoping like hell that Thea didn't take his words in an. 'I regret the decision and want to get as far away from you.' way because that was far from the truth.

Letting out a tiny laugh at how awkward Zack was, Thea replied "Yeah sure. Um, do you mind if I have a few minutes to myself before going"

Zack nodded "Um, I'll just go admire that tree or something, until you're ready".

"Thanks Zack, this means a lot. Oh, I'm not trying to get away from you. I just need to talk to my sister; yea I know that sounds crazy" cutting her off Zack just said "Say no more".

Getting up, he brushed the dirt from his jeans before heading over to a cluster of trees. He was far enough away that he could still see Thea but not hear her. Sitting down under a massive oak tree, Zack studied Thea from a distance. Wondering if he had made the right choice of kissing her.

Thea searched the park making sure nobody was insight. Except for Zack who was sitting with his legs crossed under a tree. To anybody else, it probably looked like Thea was selling drugs. She looked sick enough to be a drug addict and the huge coat didn't help her either. Finally taking one last look around the park. She took a huge breath before launching into a conversation. Which still didn't help with the ideal that she looked like a drug dealer.

"Hey Persie, I know you're up in the clouds somewhere." She said out loud, taking a second to work out what to say next.

"I think I told you this before, you know you're the main reason I don't believe in god. I can't understand why he would take you away so soon. Yet and I'm praying that there's a heaven where your safe and sound, wreaking havoc. Making daisy chains for all the other kids like you did down here." Taking another deep breath, blinking back tears that threaten to spill, she continued.