Chapter 20- Sins Of The Son

Start from the beginning

"You will," he promised. He caressed her cheek. "Henri doesn't know all I do. He doesn't know you the way I do."

"David I... I love him. And I know you do too. He needs your help."

"My wife left me Aria. See took everything. All I'm asking is give me a chance."

Aria's stomach turned. Something didn't feel right. She looked up into David's eyes and she could feel his lust. She swallowed. "Can we help Henri before we have this conversation."

"As long as we have it," David said as he ran his fingertips down her cheek once more.
_IUMB_
Aria raced up the station stairs and through the security line. She felt an air of relief when she saw Henri and Lukas talking. "Why are you up here?" Logan asked.

She turned and looked her brother in the eye. "Henri didn't do this," she said.

"We know that. I have the security video from the locker room you had his brother send over. He's helping us find who did this."

"Can I talk to him?"

"You should be in bed Aria." He groaned.

"Please." She said making her sad wide-eye face he could never say no to.

"Five minutes. "

Aria jumped in his arms." I love you most."

"You say that to everyone."

_IUMB_
Henri wasn't sure how he felt looking at Aria standing in the doorway. "Why is he in handcuffs?" she asked Lukas.

"I thought they went well with my eyes," Henri said. He thought the situation could use a little humor.

"Could you unhandcuff him?"

"Please big brother, I love you so," Lukas teased.

"Please big brother who wants to keep his job, and not be persecuted by a jury of his peers," she said.

Lukas took the cuffs off Henri and turned to Aria. "I'm watching you. Both of you," he warned her.

"How's Kaitlyn?"

"Good. She made clear she didn't out you, and she doesn't know why they arrested you."

"Let her know I'm okay."

They were quite for a moment. Aria didn't know what she wanted to say to him. "I talked to Tyrell. You were right. I should have been honest."

"Is there anything else?"

"I'm sorry, about everything," she confessed. She took his hand. "I do want this."

"I want to forgive you, but I can't."

That wasn't good enough. He couldn't just leave her. Not after everything.

"Okay," she said.

"Okay."

_IUMB_

Aria rode back to school with Logan. He wanted to search the room to see if there were any clues as to who attacked Kaitlyn. Aria went into the apartment to her room and the door was a jar.

She looked around and everything seemed the way she left it. She opened her mouth to call for Logan and a hand covered it.
_IUMB_
Henri called Stella several times and never got an answer. He was sure he found a connection between the girls, but he needed Stella to confirm one piece of information.

"Can you call Stella and see if she picks up?" Henri asked Lukas. They were looking through some footage of the campus. When Henri spotted a shadow. "What's that?"

Lukas rewound the tape and zoomed in. "I think that's our guy."

"I think that's Cohen Min."

"I'm going to pick him up, you go home," Lukas ordered him.

Henri nodded and waved then he watched more of the shot. There was someone else with Cohen. He moved the focus and without a doubt he knew who the other person was.

Henry's phone ringed. "Finally, I was starting to think you were dead."

" Help me."

Henri paused. "Aria where are you," he asked as he rushed out the door. "She's bleeding and I can't make it stop," she sobbed.

"I'm coming do you know where you are?"

"Bertz Mill."

That was forty minutes away, and he didn't have a car. "I'm coming to get you baby," he promised her.

"Aria dear," he heard a male voice call before the line went dead.
_IUMB_
"Thanks for coming," Henri said as he and Tyrell sped down the highway.

"If Stella and Aria are in trouble I want to help."

Lukas and Logan were on their way, and they ordered the boys to stay away, but Henri wasn't going to leave Aria. He wasn't going to lose her.

Henri and Tyrell jumped out of the car and into the abandoned mill. The smell of gasoline instantly filled their noses.

"Aria, Stella," Tyrell yelled.

"I'm going to check upstairs you go back there," Henri ordered.

The boys searched the mill and Henri found no trace of either girl. Henri doubled back and looked for Tyrell. He was trying to pry open a door. Henri helped him in and in a cage was Stella.

"Shit," Henri yelled as he tried to pry it open.

Stella tried to sit up, but she was covered in blood. "Don't move," Tyrell told her as the boys broke through the lock.

"Stella where's Aria?" he asked.

"He took her."

"He who?" Tyrell asked.

"Your father," Stella said.

And Henri was sure the person behind Cohen wasn't David. It was his father.