Chapter 51

-one month later-

I kneeled next to the toilet, head over it as I puked. Bleh, I hate throwing up it makes me feel like crap. Especially because this pain is so familiar, like the when I was.. Pregnant, last time. I shook my head, breathing out shakily as I rinsed my mouth, brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I reached under the bathroom cabinet, trying to find one of the left over tests.

To clarify, I currently lived in an apartment I was renting, since Kellin was on tour, and this year the bus was already filled so I couldn't go. I was fine with it, but now I knew it'd be harder then I thought in the first place. My hand grasped onto a box, and I pulled it out, nodding to myself as I saw that it was a pregnancy test.

Who knows, I might be insane by thinking I'm pregnant, but ten again I've been piling like this for a well or two, and I'd rather be safe then sorry. After doing the test, I set it on the counter, going to the kitchen and opening the fridge. I reached for a beer, mentally slapping myself. If I am pregnant, I shouldn't drink a beer. Dumbass.

Shaking my head at my own stupidity, I made my way back to the bathroom, looking at the pregnancy test, dropping it in shock. I'm pregnant. Fear washed through my body as I imagined the things that might happen, like in my last pregnancy. But I can't think like that, because this child, will survive, and I'll make sure it does. But how will I tell Kellin?

My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up, setting it to my ear. "Hello there beautiful!" I smiled as I recognized kellin's voice instantly. "Hey handsome, what's up?" I tried sounding as casual as possible, and not like I was staring down at a positive pregnancy test. "Just wanted to call and see how you're doin! I miss you," I sighed, smiling again.

"I miss you too kel, so much," I started, looking at the pregnancy test again. "It's weird without you next to me," he sighed. "I know love, but I'll be there in a month!" I nodded, taking the pregnancy test to my room. "True true," I took a breath. Should I tell him? "Hey kel I was thinking,"

"Thinking what?" "That maybe we should plan our wedding when you get back..?" I could tell he smiled. "I'd love to hun, I wish I was there so we could start now, maybe have a glass of wine," I laughed, shaking my head. "That sounds wonderful," "well, then it's a plan! I gotta go now beautiful, talk to youuu.." He trailed off for a second as he thought. "Tomorrow morning before sound check!"

"Can't wait," I giggled. "Bye kel, I love you," I nervously played with my shirt. "I love you more, bye dear!" He hung up and I sighed, turning off my phone and setting it next to me. I don't know how I'm going to tell him.. Will he be nervous? Or happy? Or afraid that was happened last time might happen again? Gah, I'm too paranoid.

-time skip to next morning-

I got into my car, gripping the steering wheel. I scheduled a doctors appointment, because I didn't want to say I'm pregnant when I just ate to much Taco Bell and Oreos and it made me sick. After a drive filled with too many thoughts, I pulled into the parking lot of the doctors office with a sigh. You got this, just jelly on your stomach. I walked inside, the smell of the doctors office making me wince.

"Hello, I'm here for my appointment at 11:30?" The nurse nodded, scrolling through names on the computer.

"(F/n) (l/n)?" I nodded and she smiled, standing up. "Right this way mam," I followed her, glancing into different rooms which were filed with various machines. "The doctor will be with you in a moment," I nodded, stepping into the room and sitting on a chair, looking around at the diagram filled walls.

"Good morning ms. (L/n)," the doctor said as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Good morning," I said nervously, twirling with my fingers as he moved some things around.

"Alright, lay on your back and lift your shirt up just a bit for me," nodding, I stood up, laying on my back and slightly lifted up my shirt. "This will be a bit cold," he placed the jelly on my stomach, and I felt like laughing. Fuck being ticklish, it's impossible. "Well, it looks to me like you are indeed pregnant, congratulations!" My eyes widened.

"O-oh, thank you so much!" He wiped the jelly stuff off of my stomach, and I pulled my shirt back down, standing up.

"I'll set an appointment for a month from now," the doctor left the room and I made sure I had everything, making a beeline to the door, wanting to leave there. I was excited, yet absolutely scared. I really hope Kellin will be happy with this. I let out a shaky breath, getting back into my car and driving home. My phone rang, and I looked at my phone to see a picture of kellin smiling.

"Hey kel," I said, starting the car. "Hey gorgeous, whatcha up to?" He asked and I panicked. "I went to the store to get snacks," he chuckled, believing it. "That's my girl," I smiled at his words. "Well, since you're in the car, why don't we plan a bit of the wedding? Like who we're gonna invite, stuff" I chuckled. "Sure!" He hummed in response, thinking. "Most important, bridesmaids and groomsmen?" I groaned, I haven't had friends that were girls in forever.

"Is it possible to have guys as bridesmaids..?" I asked, turning out of the parking lot and making sure to be careful. Kellin laughed a little, "why not? I think that'd be fun," I smiled, man how I love him. "Yay! I was thinking maybe Andy, CC, Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake? They sure deserve it," Kellin was silent for a second. "I agree! I think my groomsmen will be Justin, gabe, jack, Nick, and Vic, yea?" I smiled at the thought of our wedding. "Definitely,"

I pulled up to the apartment again, turning off my car and relaxing in my seat. "Agh, sound check time. I love you beautiful, talk to you tonight!" "Love you more kel, bye!" I hung up, getting my phone and making sure to lock my car, going back inside. I locked the door, going straight to my room, and laying on my bed.

"What am I gonna do with you," I said quietly, looking down at my belly as I set my hands on it. "I know for certain I'm gonna spoil you," I chuckled, sighing and smiling. My life is really taking a turn for the best, and I honestly was really excited to me pregnant while at our wedding. I smile at those words.

Our wedding.

-------------
Haiiii so I feel weird now because- the story is getting less and less reads and I'm like okay ;-; but yea that's alright because I enjoy writing! Sorry this ones boring but it's more of a filler and yea c: thanks for reading!