Chapter 17

A/N: I hope you don't mine but I'm gonna be making the next chapters kinda sorta like one shots but still following the story lines, just a lot of time skips :)

I paddled downstairs quietly, making sure not to wake anybody. Today was Christmas day, and it was currently 5:30am. I've always been a sucker for Christmas especially when it meant seeing people smile. I brewed myself a coffee, hugging myself in a sweater because of the cold.

I opened up the blinds, seeing the ground covered in white fluffy coldness. The kind of coldness I adored, and loved to play around in. I jumped a bit when I felt arms wrap around me. "Morning," kellin's husky morning voice spoke into my ear.

I turned around, smiling as he pulled my hips into his. "Merry Christmas," I whispered, kissing him on the lips. He smiled along with me, smirking. "Let's wake the guys up," I said, going to the kitchen, rummaging around the drawers, finally finding an airhorn.

I nodded at him, stepping in front and motioning for him to follow me. I went to the hall connecting all the rooms, with a smirk. "3,2,1" I whispered, then blowing the air horn, jolting everyone awake as groans came from each room. We burst out laughing, and angry gabe running out of his room.

"I'm gonna get you (f/n)!!" He shouted as I ran around the house, being chased by him. Gabe grabbed me by my waist, lifting me up as I flailed in his arms. "Payback time!" He set me on the couch, beginning to tickle me.

"Help!!" I said through laughing, kellin shook his head laughing as jack joined in tickling my feet, and nick and justin smiled evily as I was tickled. The two finally stopped and I sighed, trying to catch my breath as I toppled over onto the floor holding my stomach.

Kellin came up, booping me in the nose, helping me up off the floor. "Present time!" Justin shouted, hopping down onto the floor. I chuckled as jake, gabe, and nick, joined him. I sat next to gabe and kellin sat next to me.

"Let's first do presents from justin," nick said trying to calm the clawing jack. We passed down the presents, setting it next to us, followed my jacks presents to everyone, then Gabe's, then mine, then kellin's. They told me to go last, I don't know why but they did, and surrounded me as I opened the present.

I opened the tiny box, and there sat a small diamond ring that was just absolutely perfect. Kellin smiled, scooting close to me. "Its a promise ring," he said gently, showing me the ring. "Read the engraving," I flipped the ring, and engraved in it was the words 'your forever is all that I need'. I gasped, hugging kellin tightly.

"This is just perfect kellin, thank you!" I gave him a kiss, and he slipped the ring on my finger, kissing the top of my hand. "I love you," I hugged him tightly. After we cleaned upboyr less from opening gifts, we all sang together. This Christmas was happy and exciting, unlike any other I've had.

I now know what happy feels like.

----------
Yea, its not the best I kinda am running out of ideas, I'm kinda going through a hard time right now but yea I'm trying!