Chapter 7

It was about a week and a half since me and kellin got together, and everyday we'd spend time together. Today, we were going on a walk to the park. "Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom, ok?" Kellin told me and I nodded, smiling as he kissed my cheek and walked off.

I waited in comfortable silence, when I was lifted up off the bench. "Hey!" I shouted, when a cloth went over my mouth and I fell into blackness, being carried away.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I came back to the bench, to see that (f/n) wasn't there. I looked around, maybe she was hiding? She's always so playful. But I knew she wasn't hiding when I saw a note on the ground. It read: No need to worry, (f/n) is in good hands. I frowned, folding the paper and putting it in my pocket.

I went back to the hotel we were staying at, confusion across my face as I walked into our room. "Where's (f/n)?" Jack asked who was out of breath, clearly he has been chasing gabe around. I handed the paper to him, and he frowned, staring at it.

"What happened?" Justin asked, coming from behind jack and taking the paper, reading it with a raided eyebrow. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I shrugged, thinking as to what it could mean. Nick grabbed it from Justin's hand, reading it then passing it on the a confused gabe.

"I was gone for a couple minutes and when I came back, she was gone," I said, gabe handing me back the paper. I stared down at it, shaking my head and setting it down.

"Huh, strange.." Gabe said, watching me sit down on a chair in the room nervously.

"We gotta look for her man," jack said, looking around at everyone who was deep in thought. We all got ready to go, and I grabbed the note, taking it with us.

(Your P.O.V)
I slowly opened my eyes, seeing darkness. I tried speaking, but my mouth has tape on it, and my hands and legs were tied, making me useless. I tried getting the tape off, when the door to the room I was in opened and I looked up to see my mother and father. I was pulled up by my hair, and slapped across the face. "I see you're living with boys now?"

My dad asked me, showing me the cover of a magazine and I was smiling with the guys outside. He smacked me with the magazine. "We kicked you out so you could suffer, slut!" My mom yelled, kicking me in the stomach.

"And since you didn't, now you will." My dad, ugh, muttered, walking away from me. The woman glared down at me, when my stomach growled.

"Hungry? Too bad." She slammed the door on my face after punching me, and tears fell freely from my face. I tried moving my hands, feeling for where my phone was, when I felt it in my back pocket. I slipped it out, pushing it and opening my contacts, calling kellin and laying down so I could be close to the phone.

"Hello? (F/n)? Where are you?" I panicked, scotting closer to the phone.

"Kellin you have to help me im-" I was cut off by the door opening and mom grabbing my phone, smashing it against the floor. I saw in her hand a plate, with a piece of toast on it, but she decided to do other things with it. She slammed it down on my head, and I blacked out as the shards flew into my arms and hands.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I heard my phone buzz and I opened it, seeing (f/n) was calling. I stopped in my tracks, answering it. "Hello? (F/n)? Where are you?" I hears some shuffling and she whispered into the phone, trying to be quiet.

"Kellin you have to help me im-" she stopped talking and I heard a door open, a slam, then the line went dead. I frowned, heart beating fast.

"She's in trouble." I said, trying to call her back dozens of times. We stayed out there until 1 am, walking around the streets while calling out her name. But we didn't find her. I sighed.

"Kellin we should probably continue searching tomorrow," nick said, setting a hand on my shoulder. I looked down at the paper angrily, nodding in silence, following them back to the hotel. I sat down on the bed, not sleeping at all.

(2 weeks later- your P.O.V)
I still sat in the dark closet, not touching the piece of toast given to me a few weeks ago. I closed my eyes, hearing the pounding footsteps of my so called 'parents' nearing me. The door was opened and the light shone on my skinny, hungry body. I was picked up, and pushed by my dad, into an alley.

He punched my cheek and I whimpered, only making him kick my stomach with a grin. "I just love hearing you in pain," he said, punching me square in the nose.  He then picked me up by my hair, when a voice shouted at us.

"HEY! Leave her alone!" A deep voice called, dad getting punched and he ran away. I looked up, seeing- andy. His eyes sent wide and he untied my legs, then untied my wrists. I rubbed at the itchy redness and he took off the tape. "What the fuck happened to you?" He asked, picking me up off the ground carefully.

"M-my p-parents," I said, sobbing and wiping my tears. I clung to him, and he took me into his tour bus. Everyone looked up at us, eyed widening.

"(F/n)?" Ashley asked, examining me. Andy gently set me down, and I stood there, shaking in pain and nervousness. "We gotta take her to kellin," ashley told them, and I coughed, feeling that a wound on my stomach had opened up, and it went black.