Chapter 28

"Look Andy, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, grabbing his arm. He shook it off, turning to me with a sad expression. It broke me. Literally broke me when my friends gave me that look that tells me that I seriously fucked up. "I promise, I'll tell kellin I was lying, and help you with ash is that ok..?"

Andy's eyes wavered on me but he nodded with a smile of content. I gave him a quick hug. "Thanks (f/n)," he walked into the other room, and I pulled out my phone. Phew, this is gonna be a bitch. To explain what has happened, it's been a few weeks since that dinner with kellin, and when me and Andy kissed, and surprisingly, Ashley got depressed because he had a crush on Andy for some time, and thought that we were actually a thing.

So, here I am, phone in hand, having to be Andy's wingman to make up for the problems I made, and now I have to call kellin and tell him that it wasn't true. I clicked on kellin's number, pressing the call button and raising the phone to my ear with a nervous tap of my foot. "Hello?"
"Hey! It's (f/n)!"
"Oh hey! What's up?" I internally flinched at the awkwardness between us two.
"Well, I wanted to tel you something, promise you won't get pissed or anything?"
"Promise." I almost thought to call him a liar, but if rather save that for myself.
"Well, I called to tell you that um-" I paused, biting my lip. "Andy and I aren't together, it was an act." I blurted out, and all that returned to me was silence.
"Really?"
"Um, yea!"
"But- you guys kissed and everything!" He was obviously pretty damn shocked, but he did sound a bit relived.
"Yea, that was pretty awkward.." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck, a nervous habit.
"I'm glad you told me at least,"
"You're not mad?"
"Why would I be?"
"True. Well, I'll see you in a week or so at that talent show thing, right?"
"Yeap! See you then!"
And he hung up. I groaned from the awkwardness, yet was so thankful that he was ok with it and not upset that if lie to him for awhile. I did have a specific plan for that night. The talent show was where some bands would get together and perform, and drink beers with friends. Simple and fun!

I'd wear my best outfit, make my hair nice, do my makeup perfectly, and I would sing a song to him that night. A song I love and can relate to in many ways. Anytime is see kellin, he'd be with kaitlynn and they'd be super awkward yet a perfect couple. And it hurt like a mother fucker. But for now, my task was to help Andy.

I made my way to the living room, seeing Ashley on the couch. "Hey ash, wanna grab a coffee?" I looked at Andy and winked as he grinned at me with thanking eyes.

"Sure," Ashley said with a chuckle, saying goodbye to Andy by giving him a hug and walking out the door next to me. I quickly went through my head what I would say to him, or tell him to do. "So, why'd you wanna come here?" Ashley asked once we got to the coffee shop.

"I wanted to talk to you about something, and you'll learn about it soon!" Smiling, I told the guy working there what I wanted, as well as Ashley and we sat down. I put my chin in my hand, tapping my fingers along the side of my cheek, thinking. "So, how do you feel about Andy?"

Ashley turned red and looked away. "He's cool," he tried playing ff his nervousness with the classic cover up line, but it wouldn't pass through me.

"I know you like him purdy," he scoffed and I laughed, eyes wandering over to the drinks that were being set at our table. I took a sip of mine, awaiting his answer with a raised eyebrow.

"Alright fine! I like Andy, but what about it?" I nodded with a smirk, content with the answer I got, looking out the window as if that would help me get more thoughts and ideas.

"Alright, here's the thing. And really likes you back, and you just need to go for it!" He seemed stunned by my words. "Yes yes he does,"

"So- should I ask him out?" I chuckled, taking another sip of my drink.

"Of course you should! If you're willing, we'll get him a coffee to, and write 'will you go out with me?' On it!" Ashley nodded at my idea, twirling his fingers around nervously. "It'll be alright! You wanna do that?" Ashley nodded in response.

Once we got home, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, but poor Ashley felt more nervous then ever as he gripped the cup of andy's favorite type of coffee in hand. I nodded, motioning for him to go talk to him. I knew I'd done right when I walked in the living room when it was quiet, to see the two making out. I smirked.

My job here is done.

--------------
Mkay everyone, so I'm kinda wrapping everything up for the bigger chapter coming up, I hope you're enjoying this story! Pretty please comment every chapter if you can, it builds my confidence so is rite better xD thanks everybody for the compliments!