Chapter 34

"Need a flame?" I looked up, about to say yes but my body went cold with fear as I saw the two men that captured me. My eyes widened and I shook my head, standing up and beginning to run but one grabbed my arms, tying them together. I screamed, when a cloth was out over my mouth. Smart enough for them not to fool me, I held my breath, not breathing in the chemicals dripping from the cloth. What I didn't think was that I wouldn't be able to hold my breath long enough.

I gasped for air, feeling lightheaded, an I was greeted by darkness.

(Kellin P.O.V)
I heard a scream, so I decided to go outside and see what happened. As I made my way outside, I heard a loud gasp for air, and shuffling. When I turned the corner, next to Justin I saw a girl, whom I didn't know because of a bag over her head, and two men there as well. "Leave her alone!" I shouted, kicking one man in the back of the knee causing him to fall, taking the girl while Justin shooed them off.

I untied the wrapping from her head, sliding it off, and feeling my heart drop. "Oh fuck," I held her close. It was (f/n), and she had cuts and bruises all over her body. I kissed the top of her dirt stained forehead, a tear falling down on her beautiful though dirty (h/c) locks. Justin came running towards me, seeing that I pressed we face into my chest, crying.

"What's wrong man?" I let go o my grip on her, silently showing Justin her face. "Oh crap," he knelt down next to me, examining her cut up legs, gently brushing over them making sure not to hurt him. "Let me go get the guys, she'll be ok," he patted my back, running back inside the bar, and coming right back out with the three others.

"We need to hurry," I said quietly, standing up while carrying (f/n), going to the car we used to get here, obviously. I held her the entire way back to the hotel, and when we got their, I handed her to gabe, getting a washcloth and bandaids as well as wraps. I grabbed a bucket, filling it with water and coming to her side, nick wiping off her face gently. I dipped the cloth in the water, bringing it to her arm and dabbing it over her cuts.

It reminded me of the day I met her, when she had cut because of what happened with her parents, and she threw the blade away. That's where it all began really, my feelings for her. She just brightened up the world with just a smile or even a glance at me. And now here she was, covered in cuts. About an hour later, we finished cleaning her cuts, bandaging them, and band aiding them. I gently lifted her, jack lifting the sheets so I could slide her in.

I pulled the sheets over her, kissing the top of her head with a smile. I sat on the other bed, watching her peaceful expression. "You ok man?" Justin asked me, sitting next to me. I nodded.

"I say we get some sleep, kellin," gabe told me which I agreed to. Once everyone was asleep, I was still up, when I heard a groan, and shuffling. I looked over, and saw (f/n)'s eyes flutter open. My eyes went side and I shuffled to her, pulling her close.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Confusion was written on her eyes.

(Your P.O.V)
I'm probably such a bitch but by the mood in the room he needed a good laugh. He looked like he was about to cry. "I was just kidding kel! I'm sorry!" He scoffed at me, climbing on top of me gently and pressing his lips to his. "I'm sorry," I said in between a kiss.

"You have the worst sense of humor flower," I smiled, pulling him down carefully to kiss him deeper, when I accidentally hit my arm. I hissed in pain and he got off of me, "sorry!" I chuckled, shaking my head and kissing his nose. He grabbed my head, kissing me gently again, then pulling away and setting his forehead on mine. "I missed you so Goddamn much,"

"Me too," I said hushed, feeling tears fall. "I love you," I looked up at kellin with a smile, kissing his cheek after I said that.

"I love you more,"

--------------------
Hai! Sooooo school starts tomorrow ;-;. I sucks ass but I'm still gonna update as much as I can! I hope you guys are still enjoying, love you all!