Chapter 21

"Why would you do that?" Kellin asked me, his eyes red from crying. I stayed silent, looking down. I failed him, he didn't trust me anymore, would he even trust my answer? "Please tell me," he pleaded.

"Because I failed," I was followed by a sob as kellin pulled me super close to him, rubbing my back and kissing my hair. Tears dripping to the back of his shirt, making me grip his shirt tighter. He pulled away, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you (f/n)," he said in a whisper, yet still loud enough to hear. I looked down, and he gently grabbed my arm, pulling me with him back to the house carefully. When we arrived, I walked through the door to see a tall brunette girl, with caked on makeup and a tight outfit on. "Oh (f/n), this is Stephanie."

I nodded, jealousy twinging in my stomach. I waved shortly which she scowled at, coming up to kellin, whispering something in his ear. He shook his head, turning away from her and catching a glance with me. I dotn know what I've missed lately, but I certainly have missed a lot.

(Small time skip!)
So after some time being back I could hear the laughter of kellin and Stephanie downstairs. It annoyed the hell out of me, co sidering we are still together. I crumbled up a paper I had writenn on, tossing it into my bin and standing up.

This isn't right.

---------
Hey guys, sorry its so short, but I needed to update for you guys. I just broke up with my boyfriend, so I'll be updating slower as I get through it, but I'm trying.