Chapter 44

It's been about a month since the incident with the baby, and I'd say things aren't going well. At all. Kellin is extremely depressed, and won't sing, or write any songs, he sits in our room all day, crying and not even letting me in. Sighing, I sat against the door frame where I listened t the silent sobbing of kellin. Yes, I went through sobbing too, I still do, but I stay strong so nobody has to worry about me. "Kellin.." I called the I guess the door, trying to just get in there and hold him close to me. No answer, yet again for probably the hundredth time this morning. "Please open up baby.." Still, nothing. I don't understand why he won't let me in, I just need him.. And him only..

Walking downstairs, I put on a coat, grabbing our car keys into my grasp, turning to the guys seated on the couch. "I'm gonna go to the store, please make sure Kellin is ok," I gave each of them a hug and left, hopping in my car to get things for Kellin. After a short drive, I got to the store, and went inside, searching around for kellin's favorite things. I grabbed packs of his favorite Candies, a few movies I know he loves, and a brand new notebook to write lyrics in.

Setting the items in the cart, I looked around, grabbing one of those gigantic love cards, that said 'I love you to the mom and back,' on the front. Smiling, I set the huge card in my cart as I strolled over to the jewelry section, finding a necklace that wasn't too girly. It came with two different ones, and the lives matched perfectly, which I found adorable so I grabbed that too.

I bought all of the items, driving back home and in front of the door. I set the candies in an array of patterns, the card standing up and up to my hips, setting the movies next to it. I waved Nick over and he brought me a guitar, and I sat down on a chair, sighing slightly yet smiling at the thought of that door opening and seeing kellin's face there. I began to strum, and I heard a bit of shuffling from the inside.

Stay for tonight
If you want to
I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face

I sand with heart, trying to reach Kellin and let him know I really love him.

I've been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I miss you there
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty

I smiled slightly as I imagined kellin's gorgeous green eyes. Even though if this door opens they might be lifeless, I'll still love him just the same.

It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

I remembered when I sang this out on the front of the bus, singing out loud and happy, and being embarrassed when everyone heard me.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

It's true, I can't.

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

The way that we are
Is the reason I stay
As long as you're here with me
I know I'll be OK

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one baby)
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one girl)
Please stay as long as you need

(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one baby)
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
(I couldn't love just anyone, I was created to love just one girl)
Please stay forever with me.

I finished the song, feeling tears starting to flow as I heard the click of the doors lock opening. I set the guitar to the side, when the door opened, and I sprung into kellin's arms, clinging tightly to him as I cried. "I'm so sorry," I sobbed out, hugging Kellin tightly as he squeezed me, pulling me closer to him. I pulled away from the hug, grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him gently as I played with his soft hair. I kissed him passionately, our lips moving in perfect sync as we kissed.

I hugged him tightly agin as he pulled away, kissing my hair. "Did you.. Do this?" He asked me, oh god he sound so pained. I hate when the live of my life is pained and unhappy, I kills me. I nodded silently, not sure if he was happy or not. "I love you so much you know that?" Kellin told me, making me smile slightly which he returned, to my amazement. He kissed my cheek, looking around at all that I set up.

"I was really worried about you, so I brought you all your favorite things," I said nervously, and he squeezed me tight, grabbing the candy, movies, and card, and yanking me into our room. He shut the door and locked it, setting all the things I got for him into the floor, and climbing on top of me with a slight blush and smile, trapping my hands above my head and kissing me deeply. I blushed as he kissed me hungrily, I could tel what he wanted. "Baby-" I was cut off by a slight moan escaping my lips as he moved to my collar bone.

"I'm sorry," he said in a hushed tone. Grabbing his face, I kissed him again, tugging lightly as his hair as he smiled against the kiss.

I sure did miss this.

-------------
Sorry, I've been hella busy with school, thanks for reading and voting!!