Chapter 1

I pushed my way through the crowds, trying to get to a quieter place to where I could call my parents to come and pick me up. I found a quiet spot, the cold air biting at my once warm skin. I shivered, dialing my moms number. But, she didn't answer. "And she gets mad when I don't answer?" I shook my head, calling my dad, and adjusting my bracelets so it fully covered my scars.

I grew up being bulled constantly, dealed with depression and suicidal thoughts and abuse because of my mother. She cheated on my real dad with my current dad, and so I was left having to call these douchedicks my parents. He didn't pick up either, and I began to get frustrated. I sent then multiple texts, getting worried.

I called my mom one last time, no answer. Then my dad, again no answer. Fuck! I thought, jamming my phone angrily back into my bag. I sat on a bench, looking around nervously at the crowds that were leaving. They probably just got drunk and forgot about me. I thought, setting my face in my hands, tears slipping out of the barrier my hand made.

"Are you alright?" I looked up and my jaw dropped. I felt like screaming and jumping into his arms but I managed to keep my cool. I nodded, and he saw my tears wiping one away. My heart beat faster.

Why did it beat faster? Because Kellin fucking Quinn is standing right in front of me! I blushed, checking my phone. "It doesn't look like you are! Where are your parents?" He asked me and I sighed.

"They aren't answering me, they're probably drunk again," I said, shaking my head and putting my phone back away.

"Want to join us in the bus?" My mouth fell open. I gulped, shaking my head.

"I can walk home, don't worry!" I said, beginning to walk away, when kellin grabbed my arm.

"Come on, follow me," I nodded in defeat, walking behind kellin. This is fucking amazing. I walked into the bus behind kellin, and he flashed me one of his gorgeous grins. I blushed, putting my arms behind my back.

"Everybody else is out right now," Kellin told me. I nodded, blushing. "What's your name?" He turned towards me, smiling.

"Oh, uh (f/n)," I told him.

"That's a pretty name," he answered and I blushed profoundly, when the door opened, and in came Justin, Gabe, Nick, and Jack. I felt my heart beat faster and nerves rush through my body. Justin sat on the couch, eyeing me up and down, Nick looked at me, going to stand next to Kellin, and Jack and Justin stood there.

"Who's this?" Jack asked Kellin and he smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, which didn't help with my already growing blush.

"This is (f/n), her parents didn't answer her phone so I let her on the bus since it was getting dark!" They all nodded, and Gabe set a hand on my other shoulder.

"The more the merrier!" I blushed, chuckling and nodding. "Come on, come sit with me!" I smiled, he always knew how to brighten up any dull mood. I sat next to him and Justin on the couch, earning a few glances from Justin.

"Where do you live (f/n)?" Kellin asked me.

"(Wherever the fuck ya live)," I told him, blushing as he smiled. Here I was, in a bus with some of the most attractive band members. Why do all band members have to be so fucking perfect? I blushed, looking down at the floor. The ride to my house was silent, except for Gabe and Jack occasionally telling jokes to lighten it up.