Chapter 5

I heard the door to the bus close, and I gasped, grabbing the guitar and walking inside. "Who was listening?!" I shouted, blushing. I never let anybody listen to me, I had always kept to myself when it came to singing, and now I probably humiliated myself.

"We only listened for a little bit!" Gabe defended, and I sighed, setting the guitar down, meeting eyes with kellin. I quickly looked away, seeing jack and gabe smirking.

(Time skip to next day)

Yet again, it was unknown to both me and kellin that jack, gabe, nick, and justin were watching us, starting bets. "Kellin?" I said and he looked at me, humming in response. "Promise me.. Promise me you'll always be here for me?" I asked, looking at him with a worried expression.

He smiled, pulling me into his side, and I rested my head on his shoulder, sighing in happiness. "Never. Nothing you do will ever make me against you," kellin told me while rubbing my shoulder. My phone buzzed in my side, and I pulled it out, seeing a message.

Oli: Can we meet up at the park? I wanna talk.

Me: sure thing! See you in about 10

I closed my phone, kellin raising an eyebrow. "Oli texted me, he says he wants to talk," I said. I didn't notice, but kellin seemed a bit hurt. "Catch you later!" I said, waving goodbye as I walked down the side walk. I reached the park, waving at oli, giving him a hug.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting on a bench next to him. Oli looked at me, smiling then looking down.

"Well, there's this girl I like! She's funny kind, beautiful," he trailed off when I chuckled. "Sorry- and I don't know what to do! I mean does she like me back? Would it be a mistake to make a move?" He asked me and I thought a bit.

"Well, if she does show signs of possible feelings for you, I say go for it!" I said, smiling and looking at him, when he brushed my hair out of my face, slowly leaning in and holding me still with his other hand. "Oli wha-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.

I set my hands on his chest, trying to push him off. I like kellin! But what neither of us saw? A fangirl snapping a pic of us and posting it on Instagram. He pulled away, smiling sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by standing up.

"I-i have to go, I'm sorry," I stood up, starting to run back to the bus. I ignored oli's calls of my name as they sounded more and more far away, and once I reached the bus I saw kellin there, looking down.

"You should've just told me, (f/n)," I raised an eyebrow and he looked up at me, eyes misty and face flushed.

"What do you mean?" He just showed me his phone, and there on it was a picture of me and oli kissing. It really did look like I had my hands on his chest for a romantic reason. The caption said 'looks like (you and kellin) is dead!' I looked at him, trying to grab his arm but he pulled it away.

"It hurts, you know." He muttered, putting back his phone, a tear almost falling. "I really liked you, and I wanted to be with you, and gave you hints, I thought you liked me back! But I was wrong," he said, a tear finally cascading down his cheek.

Tears brimmed my eyes at his words. "Kellin, it isn't what it-" he put a hand in front of my face, silencing me.

"Save it," he muttered, walking off. I watched as he walked away, and a tear of my own fell. I sat on a stomp of a tree, hugging my knees to my chest. 'Nothing you do will ever make me against you.' Kellin's words sprang through my head, in and out each ear, but never leaving.

I really fucked up.