Chapter 18

Alright ima try to continue the storyline better so yea! Btw your drummer is Archie, your bassist and screamer is Roy, and your guitarist is Anthony yup random.

The next morning I woke up to the sun peering into my eyes, causing me to squint. Damn you, sun. I threw the covers that kept me warm off of my body, rubbing my eyes and blinking several times so I can actually stand to open my eyes. I rolled over, staring at the floor which I would have to stand upon.

I glaced to the side, seeing my black bag already packed and ready to go. Oh yea, tour. I sat up in bed, throwing on a pair of jeans and twisting my hair into a bun since I'd be on the road all day. I grabbed my bag, jogging downstairs. "I'll miss you guys!" I hugged jack, gabe, nick, and justin then turned to kellin.

"Call me as often as possible, ok?" I nodded, hugging him tightly and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. I waved goodbye, shutting the door behind me, and seeing Anthony, Roy and Archie waiting for me. I ran up to them, tossing my bag inside as Anthony closed the door.

"You ready?!" Archie slung his arm around my shoulder, setting a hand on his hip.

"More than ever! Let's go!" Our driver started the van, and we began our journey to the first spot on our tour. It'd be about a 5 hour drive from here to there, not bad but not great either.

(Le time skip to get to the point!)

"We're here!" Roy shouted, and I hopped off my bunk, running outside and spinning around. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist from behind and pick me up, spinning me around in a bear hug.

"Haha weee!" I clung to Archie, unknown to me that a certain fangirl snooper took a picture of us hugging as he spun me. "Come on come on come on let's get to the hotel!" Archie set me down and I ran in behind the guys, excited and smiling.

I sat on the couch, when my phone started buzzing. "Hey kel!" I set the phone to my ear, standing up and starting to walk around, a habit of mine. "hey flower! Have you gotten there yet?" I smiled, turning around and continuing to walk. "Yea! We just did, actually" I could tell he nodded across the line and he sighed. "Look, I called partially because I saw a picture on tumblr,"

I frowned, raising an eyebrow. "What was it?" "You and Archie with the caption 'cutest ship ever totally relationship goals,'it has tons of hearts and reposts" I could hear the jealousy ring in his voice. "Couple? No way, we're only friends!" "Just be careful, rumor is he's always had the hots for you!" I sighed, shaking my head and switching the phone on the other side of my head.

"There's nothing to worry about! I'll talk to you later, alright?" "Alright," I could hear the disappointment in his tone. "I love you kel," "love you too gorgeous, bye!" He hung up the phone and I sighed, setting it on the bunk and walking back to the 'living room'.

"What was that about?" Anthony asked with a raided eyebrow. I shook my head, opening a water bottle.

"Just kellin, he was concerned about something," he nodded along with roy and Archie's face held question.

"About what?" I looked at him, thinking if I should tell him but deciding not to so I shook my head with a wave of my hand, signalling it wasn't a huge deal. I glanced to the side at Archie as I sat down, biting my lip.

I wonder if the rumors are true.