Chapter 22

Its been Two weeks. Two fucking miserable weeks since kellin decided that the bitch Stephanie is more important than our relationship. Everyday they'd hang out, go to the mall, sing and be crazy together, and I hated it. "I'm going for a walk," I muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear. I walked out, shutting the door with a little too much force.

Jack, gabe, nick, and Justin had been worried about me a lot of the time but I always told them I was fine with it. Even though I seriously wasn't. I'm pretty sure by now kellin thinks of e as just a fan that means absolutely nothing to him, but I want him to show that before I do anything. I know he will.

I sat down on a bench, crossing my legs and sighing, my gaze shifting up at the night sky. Hopefully, kellin would be back at the house without Stephanie for one fucking time so I can talk to him. It really doesn't seem like kellin to ignore me for someone. My phone bleeped and I saw i had a text from jack 'please come soon, ok? Stay safe.' I put my phone back in my pocket, standing back up.

I made my way to the store, so I could get some popcorn and candies so maybe if kellin came to his senses we could enjoy a movie together with the guys, and go on a date tomorrow. I payed for the items, heading back in the direction of home. Once I got there, I opened the door while thinking of what I should say to kellin, when my mind went blank.

There, was kellin, making out with Stephanie on the couch. Tears poured from my eyes. "I should've fucking known." I muttered angrily, yet filled with sadness. Kellin pulled away from Stephanie who wore a smirk.

"Let me ex-" I cut him off by throwing the bag of stuff I got for kellin and I at them. I glared at the two, hatred for Stephanie boiling.

"Enjoy your fucking movie, Quinn." I stormed out, slamming the door and beginning to run. That's all I wanted to do was just run as far away as I could from there. From kellin, and from that bitch Stephanie. I eventually made it to Andy's house, which is where I wanted to go. I knocked on the door, hearing music stop and silence hover as I walked in.

I tossed my purse at the wall, sliding down the wall and crying. "(F/n)! What happened?!" Andy asked, handing his drink to CC and turning towards me, pulling me up and into his chest.

"K-kellin," I said with a sob. In the room was Ashley, CC, Jinxx, and Jake. Andy pulled away from the hug, frowning as his blue orbs peered into mine, searching for an answer. "He cheated on me," I said with another loud sob, when jack, gabe, Justin, and nick came from outside.

"(F/n)?" Justin asked as they walked into the room. Andy held me closer to his chest, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Kellin cheated on (f/n)," Jake said with clear anger in his voice. It went silent again and the guys turned to me and watched me while I cried into Andy's chest.

"That fucker!" Jack shouted, slamming his drink down and running his hands through his hair.

"I'm gonna kill him," Ashley said, looking at me with sorrowful eyes. Andy pulled away from his right grip on me, taking me to the couch and let me sit next to him.

"Wait- with the Stephanie chick?" Nick asked, and I nodded, still staring at the ground.

"Who the fucks Stephanie?" CC asked, jinxx coming to sit next to me.

"One of kellin's friends, he's been hanging with her for a while now, I didn't think he'd fucking kiss her though." Gabe explained, and I nodded, tears freely falling in realization that I was just another fan. That I wasn't that important. I mean I should be used to it now. I should've seen it coming.

I stood up, fixing my shirt and facing the guys. "I appreciate the help, but I'm just a fan. Always have been and always will me. So I'll be going," I turned, starting to walk away when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see jinxx, giving me a 'don't go' expression.

"(F/n), why would you ever think that?" Nick asked me with a raised eyebrow, jinxx and jake nodding in response.

"You mean so much to us!" CC said, slinging an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and he grinned.

"Yea, you're our family!" Jack told me, busting coming up and patting my shoulder.

"We fucking love you, and we'll figure this out, ok?" Gabe smiled at me, and I smiled, feeling tears come down from my eyes once again.

"He's right (f/n), we all love you and care about you," jake said this time, Ashley nodding and andy walked up to me, setting his hands on my shoulders, giving me a smile.

"We'll fix this. I promise." I nodded in response, hugging each one of them. I was broken. I felt like I lost my best friend. I honestly feel ugly, and not enough for kellin. But I did have enough right now. It wasn't the most out together perfect family, but its perfect to me. I was still doubting the chances of me and kellin, but hey.

At least I'm loved.