Your Love - Jasper Hale (Twenty-One)

Chapter Twenty-One: More Bad News.

Songs: Winter Winds - Mumford & Sons

The Calender - Panic! At the Disco

Your Love - Nicki Minaj

***

       Since I was getting pretty sick of my same old ringtone, I decided to change it. I mean, I love Hey Monday and everything, but when people call me, the blaring of Cassadee Pope's voice is getting hella irritating.

      I flipped through my ringtones and finally decided on 'Weightless' by All Time Low. I freakin' love Alex Gaskarth's voice! It's just so soothing and smooth but at the same time, so sexy and dangerous!

       Jesse and I were in my bedroom, as usual. I don't know why we never go to his. Wait! Yeah I do, it smells like moldy cheese and Axe in there. Blah!

       The sounds of mum's suitcases zipping shut along with the drawers echoed into my ears. In my mind I was debating with my eyes to cry or not. I guess it was obvious that I was about to give out 'cause Jess said, "You okay?" I looked up at him through my dark side-swept bangs.

      "I don't know." I truthfully answered. I loved my mom, but I hate that she never defends us and is virtually never around when a parent should be. And if I add the way she talked down to us, the odds are awfully low. Like in critical condition.

       In my heart I'll miss her, she's my mother. Everyone needs their mom at one time or another, ya know? I guess Sam and Emily'll be our parents. My dad really isn't a dad, and mom's leaving.

       Leaving.

       My heart sunk down to my stomach, causing my hands to go all clammy. "Me either. But I'm here, we have each other." He grinned weakly, not his full fledge one I'm used to.

       "I know, I'm here for you, too. C'mon, let's go watch us some shitty local news!" I declared, hopping up from my bed and grabbing the remote from my shag rug that needed to be washed. I decided to wait until later for a heavy conversation, now I just wanted to chill out with the twin.

       "Ooh. Fun. I love watching bad humor and blabbing reports talk about crap that no one cares about." He complained sarcastically, rolling his sky-blue eyes at me.

      I laughed. "I know, they suck bran-muffins on a hot summer day." I agreed, flipping on the news channel and basking in the poop-like sounds and graphics. They should really do something about that!

      A little thunder bolt showed up on the bottom of the screen signaling a thunder storm warning for our area. In my opinion, it looked more like a noodle with a crooked face. But hey! Maybe that's just be being blunt.

       "-Yes, Joe. Police officer Charlie Swan says it was a brutal find. The neighbor called once she arrived to get a movie that Peyton and her family had been watching." The asian reporter boomed, the mini mic was way too loud!

      Peyton?

      Nah, I'm sure there's another Peyton in Forks/La Push. It's gotta be a coincidence.

       "Please keep the Leone family in your prayers, this is a hard time for the family as well as the community. In other news-" I turned the remote off. My hand clenched onto the remote as I felt the hot emotions hit me dead on.

       My ex-best friend is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead! No matter how many times I say it, the pain isn't eased. It doesn't even matter that I hated her with a passion at the time of death. The fact is that Peyton is dead as a door nail and I'm pretty sure it wasn't of natural causes.

       I angrily chucked the remote at the TV screen. "That mother fucking bastard. I'm going to slaughter him with my bare hands." I shrieked. The TV screen cracked because of the force that was behind it.

       "Calm down." Jesse commanded.

       "How the hell am I supposed to be calm with news like that? Jesse, she isn't on a vacation and we'll never make up! NEVER! I never got the chance to! I'll never see her again! How are you calm? How are you not in hysterics? You loved her." I shook, literally. The over-powering sensation was taking over my body, but I stopped it in time. I think.

      "I don't know. I just don't know! Of course I loved her! It's just that-that... I don't know, okay?!" He shouted, getting in my face as I took a step closer to him.

       "I don't  know either! I-I just have no clue why! You standing there like iron man the whole time never helps!" I fired back, my eyes glaring at him deeply.

        "No one said I'm iron man! I have feelings, too! You just never see them! I'll miss her, too! I'm just not good at showing it! Besides I'm over her..." He whispered the conclusion, not meeting me in the eyes.

       "What is it?" I growled expectantly.

       Jess sighed heavily. "Alice is my blood singer."

       "What the -" Ugh! What is with me being cut off today? Geez, I have things to say!

       "Jamie, Jesse, we need to leave now. Pack your stuff as fast as possible. Your Dad's on his way." Rose informed quickly, almost at the point where I couldn't understand her.

      Without thinking, I automatically grabbed the box hidden under my bed. I threw all my favorite clothes into it along with my CD's, make up, hair, a poster of Lifehouse and finally, my  candle and iPod. Those were the only things that had any real importance to me. Oh, yeah and I grabbed my pictures of me Jesse, and all my friends.

       Taking one last look at my room, I quickly scampered from it and into Jesse's gross room. "Ready?" I questioned.

      He gave me an agile shake of his head and we were off for the papaw car. I'm taking a guess to say that Bella had never really left the driveway. My mother's car wasn't there anymore. So much for good bye.

       Jesse and I easily slid into the car, adjusting the seat belts while Bella was already peeling out onto the road. "What's going on?"

      "He's angry and looking for you. Carlisle and Esme ordered me to bring you guys to our house, saying if he came, we'd be ready for a fight.

       "I'll be ready to fight. Again." I whispered as we pulled up at the Cullen house.

***

A/N: yo! I bet none of you liked Peyton, so I killed her... Well actually Adam did... But who likes literacy anyway?! Haha! Thanks to everyone that votes, comments, and fans! I love it! :D haha I decided to post this one early because everyone likes it so much!

In other story news, I promise that India and Gabe will be mentioned or psychically there. <3 fan, vote? Comment and such! p&t

-Jamie <3