We Don't Wanna Go Home - (Jasper Hale) Ten

PART TEN

***

Before I could make a witty, sarcastic remark, Jesse already started. "What the fuck can we possibly help you out with on this fucking beautiful fucking day, you fucker?" He thundered, his blue eyes practically making holes in Adam's used-to-be-handsome-face. It just didn't appeal to my eyes anymore, at all.

"Yeah, no kidding. What do you want? Here to throw me into a wall of some sort? I really enjoyed stitches, just for an FYI." I acidly stated.

He flinched at my tone, but tried to hide it, making me smirk. "I just wanted to say sorry, is that a crime?" He protested. He looked at me and Jess in a pleading manner. I ignored it.

"Coming from you, yes, yes it is. This wasn't some pity little fight that I would usually brush off, Adam. You hurt me." I sighed, looking at Jesse. His face was menacing, also.

"But I didn't mean to! I'm trying to make things right again! Please?" I found it surprising that he wasn't wearing the signature smirk that we all had worn for the past few years in high school.

I shrugged and sighed deeply, "Just go away. If Jesse wants to be fine with you, then I don't honestly care. But here's the thing! I'm not Jesse, now am I? If you excuse me, I have to go." I growled, leaving them in the dust to go find somewhere to calm down.

I could almost feel the anger radiating off my body, the nerve of that boy! Waltzing up to us and acting as if he owned our thoughts! Like hell he did!

"Homecoming, I'm coming,

I'm coming back...

I'm Coming home,

I'm coming home,

Did you take off when I was gone?

I messed you up,

I messed it up,

I missed you..."

"What?" I snapped at the poor person on the other line. This ringtone was so awesome, I just had to almost miss the call! Have you heard Hey Monday?! You would, too, my friend!

"Whoa! Feisty, aren't we?" Jacob Black's familiar husky tone laughed from the other end.

Suddenly, my mood was just lightened. "Hiya, Jake. Why the hell are you calling me at school? This is a learning environment!" I joked.

"Please, you are such a liar. 'learning environment' my ass!" He said, I could hear him rumble with laughter from La Push!

"Whatever, Jake! You're no straight-A scholar either! Now quit stalling and tell me why you called me, I'm kind of glad you did, though!" I thought to myself the end part, I actually was glad he called me after the meltdown, he was soothing.

"Oh really? That's a shocker. Anyways, Embry is locked in my bathroom and he's probably listening to this conversation as of now," His voice got a tad louder. Idiots, I swear. "And I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me." He was practically yelling, then in a whisper he said, "Go along with it, say yes."

I was about to die of laughter, but I sucked in some air and continued like a totally sane person would, "Yes, I'd love to go on a date with you, Jacob." I said in a clear, loud voice.

On the other end I heard a muffled scream and then hysterical laughter, which some of it was coming from myself to be honest with you. I heard a door being pounded and then Jake's girlish shriek. Wow.