Fighter - Jasper Hale (Eleven)

PART ELEVEN

***

"Ha! Yeah right!" I said, thinking he was bluffing. His face was deadly serious, his eyes dark when he stared straight into my soul.

Deep, huh?

"I'm being serious. The legends were all true, shape-shifters are real, as well as the cold ones. We are only able to be shape-shifters if vampires are around." He explained, still waiting for my expression.

I really had nothing to say that would make sense. At all. Wolves? Vampires? Oh hell no! Finally, my mouth became moist enough for me to say, "Okay... That's great and all, but why are you telling me, Sam?" I asked, deadly confused.

"Yesterday Jesse called and was talking to Jake about Adam, he said you'd become close with the Cullen's." His eyes pierced my face, making me feel quite guilty all of a sudden, sort of like Jasper and those instant feelings that automatically corrupt my mind when he says so.

I seriously need to stop doing that!

"So maybe I am. Why does it matter? Jasper basically saved my life." I stated with venom dripping in every word. At this point, I was glaring fiercely at Sam. What difference does it make to him who I hang out with?

Last time I checked, it wasn't his business, but hey, maybe I should check again! Not.

"I know, don't snap at me, Jamie. For that I am thankful, but you need to stay away from them. Especially Jasper Hale. " He said, returning the sour look.

The tension in the room was so thick and anxious, I could punch it with my bare fist. "What are you implying? You're not my dad, you don't tell me what to do." I spat.

"I'm not implying anything! I know I'm not your dad, but he obviously doesn't care, now does he?!" He shouted, knowing perfectly well that the talk of my parents broke my nerves of sanity. I lived on that border, which was now flooding.

"SHUT UP! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! STAY IN YOUR OWN SHIT!" I shrieked, running from his office. I had to go anywhere but with him and his judgements. He obviously doesn't know them, otherwise he wouldn't be bothered.

My tears were flooding my face, blurring my vision as my legs tore through the forest. Well, I guess I'll leave the Cullen's house to Jesse. Right now, my anger was in control of my body, not my brain.

"AHHH!" I screamed, punching a tree's trunk, dead center. My knuckles were bloody and crazy pain was soaring through my whole hand. I fell to my knees, weeping wildly and uncontrollably.

Half from my hand, half from the excruciating headache of Sam.

Why must everything I do be charted? Why does it matter so much that I hang out with the Cullen's? Why?! That's right, it DOESN'T! So what, maybe I like Jasper more than I think, but you know what, It's MY business. Not Sam's! So he can go jump off a cliff!

I mean, I know he's looking out for me, but in all reality, I already have Jess. When he said I ESPECIALLY need to stay away from Jazz specifically, you can just say all my sanity was lost in the fury.

I crawled to the trees roots and rested there, not really seeing anything, just crying like a maniac. "Fuck Sam. " I whispered to myself, and whoever else could hear. Probably no one would hear my rage-filled cries.

I didn't want anyone to.

No one.

***