eighteen

Ricky POV

I immediately wrapped my arms around her and she cried in my chest.

"Baby girl, I don't want  to loose you. Please tell me what's wrong." I begged.

"If I tell you, they'll hate me more." She cried.

"What do you mean by 'they'?" I asked

"You're fans." After she finished that, I got angry. I though my supporters would like her better than Jess. They hated her and said I could do better and I found someone better and they still can't let me be happy with people I love.

"Listen, look at me." I said looking down on her.

"They don't hate you, they're just jealous that I found someone amazing and perfect. Their opinions don't matter. All that matters is the love we have for each other." She hugged me even tighter and I kissed her head.

"I don't want to loose you over them." She quietly cried. I sighed and carried her bridal style up to our room. I opened the door and laid her on the bed, I took off my jacket and laid down next to her. Te cute thing was that she scooted closer and wrapped my arm around her. She wrapped herself around me and whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you more, c'mon go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." I Kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes, the sound of the rain was so peaceful. Me and her soon fell asleep together.

2 hours later~

I woke up and saw that she was awake.

"Hey princess." I smiled.

"Hi baby." I leaned down to kiss her and she kissed back.

"Do you want to go out?"

"If you mean a club then, no."

"No, obviously not. I meant as if like a movie, there's one I really want to see." She smiled and nodded.

"Ok, go get changed. I'll get ready as well." She smiled once again, kissed my cheek, and got up to her closet.

I got up as well and thought of what I could do to make her feel special and I remembered that she has been wanting to go to this fancy Italian restaurant, I got out my phone and made a reservation for two. I changed into a black long sleeve button up, black skinny jeans, and black vans.

She soon came out looking very beautiful. She wore black ripped skinny jeans, leather jacket, black creepers, and a black and white t-shirt. Her hair was wavy as usual and had a Beetlejuice beanie.

"Woah." Was all I said. She smiled and looked down shyly.

"You look gorgeous." I chuckled.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded and we walked out hand in hand.

We finally got to the movies and watched the re-release of the movie 'Corpse Bride' but what she had hadn't noticed was that I posted something on tumblr and knew that she wouldn't see it because she had deleted all of her social media saying,

'I don't understand you guys, you first say that I could do better than Jess and I finally found someone that I know I will eternally love and you guys still aren't happy with my decisions, if you guys supposedly love and support me, then support my love life. I found happiness with Lilibeth and because of you guys, I nearly lost her again. You guys call yourselves 'real fans' but all of you are acting fake. She has not been herself and needs more support than hate from you guys, and waht basically of of you say, Real fans support every decision somebody makes. Please, all I'm asking from you guys is that you respect Beth and respect our decision of being together. I love her deeply and
can't handle loosing her, if I loose her, you all loose me. Thank you- Ricky'

After we left, I remembered that I was going to to take her out on a nice dinner. She just thought I was gonna take her to a movie, but I wanted it to just be a night with just me and her. I turned around and saw that she looked confused.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." She chuckled and nodded.

"Well okay mister Olson."

"Thank you you for your cooperation Miss Sitkowski." I smiled. I held her hand and intertwined our fingers together. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We soon got there and got out the car, she soon realized that it was the place she wanted to go since her birthday, and looks super happy.

"Hold up, is this the place I wanted to go?" She asked.

"I might've called to make a reservation." I grinned. She gasped and jumped up to hug me.

"Babe! You shouldn't have!" She laughed.

"I thought that it would be nice to have little date night with my one and only." She kissed my lips and I kissed back smiling. We both pulled away and walked in hand in hand.

I'm so damn lucky to have her