three

Lilibeth POV

As I ran towards the bus, the door opened. I walked up the stairs and saw Ryan, Chris, Balz and Ghost all laughing and talking. Ryan saw me and scoffed.

"Took you long enough fat-ass." He said. The rest of the guys laughed.

"I-I'm sorry Ry-"

"Shut up. Just go to the back lounge or your bunk. I don't care." I nodded and decided to go to the back lounge. I chose the top bunk that was at the very back. Nobody slept there.

"Why did she have to come. All she does is ruin the fun." I heard Balz say.

"I don't know, I didn't want her to come. She's an annoying little brat." Ryan responded.

That hurt, everything he says about me hurts. My eyes started to tear up, so I dropped my luggage on my bunk and walked quickly towards the back lounge. Ricky was in there watching a movie.

"Oh sorry I'll go to my bunk." My voice cracked even more.

"It's okay you can- Beth are you crying?" He asked concern filling his voice. I cleaned my tears with my sleeve and shook my head no.

"Yes you are. Come here." He pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't help but hug back. I quietly cried into his hoodie, but he soon carried me bridal style onto the couch and sat me down on his lap. He comforted me.

"What did Ryan tell you?" He asked.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter."

"I'm not letting you go unless you tell me."

"He called me fat-ass and an annoying brat. But he's right." I cried a little more. As hard as I tried to fight them back,it was nearly impossible to do so.

"No he's not. You are perfect the way you are. Your not fat, or annoying, or a brat." He just called me perfect. Nobody has ever called me that.

"T-thank you Ricky." I said as I gave him a weak smile. He smiled back and kissed my head.

"Please don't let leave me. I don't want anyone out there to see me."

"Don't worry, I won't leave, I'll stay for as long as you need me too. They can't hurt you while you're with me." He cuddled me more and didn't let me go. I felt... protected. I was being protected by a person who I thought hated me.

Ricky POV

When she smiled at me,her eyes were dull, sad, and full of ache. I've never seen someone so beaten down and hurt. All of this was Ryan's fault, how could he hurt his own sister? She was so beautiful, Lilibeth looked like that person who would love you unconditionally. I looked down at her and saw that she had fallen asleep clutching onto my shirt. She was so beautiful, she wasn't like Jessica. She was so fake, she wore tones of makeup everyday and it looked fake. But Lilibeth looked so gorgeous without makeup, she had natural beauty. Woah, it sounds like I have a crush on her. Do I? Well who wouldn't? She is so perfect. If I'm gonna be that one person who is always there for her, then so be it. I am not letting Ghost, Ryan, Balz, or Chris get into her head.

Ghost POV

As I saw Lilibeth, she looked so sad and depressed. I wish I could help her, but all the guys would give me shit for that.

"Why did she have to come. All she does is ruin the fun." Balz said. No she doesn't, you barely even know her. I though to myself.

"I don't know, I didn't want her to come. She's an annoying little brat." Ryan chuckled.

Ryan, shut up. She's your sister, don't let Balz insult her. All these things, I could've said to them so they could leave her alone. But no, I'm an asshole. I saw her enter the back lounge and heard her cry. She was with Ricky. Ricky's got this, he can protect her. He has had feelings for her ever since Ryan showed a family photo to him. No, I don't have feelings for Beth, I see her as a little sister. I want to get to know her, but not when the guys are around. I swear, when I get the balls. I'll defend her. I promise.