two

Lilibeth~

My eyes filled up with tears. The only thing in my head was the simple question I ask myself everyday. Why? Just why? Why does he hate me so much? What the hell did I do to him? I mean yes, we aren't really related by blood, but I still love him with all my heart. Before you ask, yes. Me and Ryan are half siblings, my dad had me with another lady. I never really knew her. My dad told me that he never intended for her to get pregnant, but he still loves me. He tells me that everyday. I walked over to my bed and pulled my legs close to my chest and cried. What got me nervous was that my mom told me that I needed to go on tour with Ryan because she needed to go meet up with a few friends from work in New York so they could discuss something about their job. I knew that after this, Ryan would hate me even more.

After a long time doing nothing but crying, I decided to go to the bathroom and get out my friends. My blades. I checked my cabinets and found my box that was fell of them. I saw my favorite one, it was the tiniest one I owned. I was so close to have the blade connect with my wrist when I started to hear Ryan shouting.

"What the hell do you mean that she has to come on tour with me?" I heard him shout.

"Ryan, she won't bother you. It's only for the winter." My mom calmly said.

"UGH! Fine. But she is taking care of herself. I'm not doing shit, and tell her to pack her bags now or we leave her." He stormed out of the house and slammed the front door shut, I cried even more. What the hell did I do to make him hate me so much? I slid down the bathroom door and sobbed in my hands. Making me drop the blade. When I heard a knock at my door.

"Sweetie? It's mom, I'm coming in." She opened my bedroom door and I quickly rolled down my sleeves.

"Hi mom." My voice cracked.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry. He'll soon start to show you respect." She hugged me tightly.

"Listen, Ryan will soon lighten up. I know the deep inside of him he loves you with all his heart."

"I doubt it. I just really want this tour end quickly." I tightly hugged my mom again.

"Me too baby, me too." She sniffled and kissed my head.

"Why don't you get to bed. You should get enough sleep before you leave tomorrow." I nodded and she exited my room and she told me she loved me one more time. I changed into my pajamas. Tomorrow is gonna be the worst.

The Next Day~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Checking the time, it was 8:00am. They'll be here in 30 minutes. I got up and threw on my oversized black zip up hoodie and my baggy grey sweatpants. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and got my box of blades. They'll come in handy this tour, I know it. After I was ready, I got my suitcase and ran downstairs. My mom already left, her flight left at 6. It sucked cause I wanted to see my mom before I left. All I did was walk around the house. When I heard a bus start to honk, they were here.