seventeen

Lilibeth POV- 4 months later~

After tour had ended, I moved in with Ricky because we didn't want to be away from each other. But what had been hard on me for the past few days was the hate I was getting from Ricky's supporters.

'I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH!! SHE STOLE MY ONLY CHANCE WITH RICKY!!'

'Jessica was so much better than this ugly bitch! She's so fat!'

'Is Ricky blind?! Why the hell does he think she's so beautiful.'

Ricky was out at the studio with Ryan and I was home alone with Dexter, I have not been myself since me and Ricky officially announced that we were together. I was happy that me and him were finally dating but I was so down that I started to get more hate than support from his fans. I started to cry more than I usually did. I though that if me and him would start dating it would be for the better, but I was very wrong. Why does everyone either makeup rumors about me or send death threats when I haven't even met them or done anything to them. I think that the best thing is to break up with Ricky, as much as it hurts me. I can't take all this hate.

Ricky POV~

After me and Ryan were finally done with recording, I was finally able to go home and see Beth. But what was really getting me worried was that I wasn't seeing her smile as often as she would. She would laugh rarely and smile rarely. I hated seeing her not as happy as she used to be. Did I do something wrong? Does she think I don't love her as much? Am I not giving her the love that she wants? All these questions were running through my head and it got me even more worried than I already was.

Finally I got home and pulled up in my driveway. Funny, the lights were turned off, usually if the day was raining like today, the fireplace would be on and she would have the television on. I got out of my car and walked inside the house. She was on the couch with Dexter. She looked as if she was crying.

"Hey baby. I missed you."

"Hey Ricky. I missed you more." She said.

"What's wrong." I asked sitting next to her.

"Listen, you know I love you, and um..." She started to cry and laid her head in her hands.

"Beth, baby. You're scaring me, what's wrong?"

"This is honestly the hardest thing I've ever done. I-I think, we should go our own separate ways." She said still crying.

"Beth, you're joking right? Because if you are, this isn't funny." She kept crying, and it made me cry.

"What did I do? I can fix whatever I did! I promise I'll be better-"

"It's not you Rick. It's not. You gave me everything a girl ever wants, which is love."

"Please Beth, don't leave me." I cried. No, she can't leave me. I can't loose her. I can't.

~~~~