ten

Lilibeth POV

Me and Ricky woke up at the same time and decided to go out for breakfast at a local diner. I slipped on my black knee ripped skinny jeans, my pentagram hoodie, a beanie, and my combat boots. Ricky practically wore the same thing except that he wore a black t-shirt with a black zip up. He told me that the diner was not that far away, so we both decided to walk there. Hand in hand. It's funny because Ricky is always wanting to hold my hand. My last two boyfriends barely even gave me a single hug.

Once we finally got there, we immediately got a table because it wasn't too busy. The waiter gave us menus and i picked it up. But Ricky didn't.

"Aren't you gonna see what they have so you can order."

"Yeah, but I'm very amused right now."

"At what?"

"At how beautiful you are." I laughed.

"You're so cheesy, it's cute." He smiled and looked back at his menu.

After about 10 minutes the waiter came back.

"Okay, ladies first. What would you like to drink and what you'd like to eat." He said as he smiled at me.

"I'd like the french toast with strawberries. And apple juice please."

Ricky ordered and our drinks and food came later on. The food was pretty good. We both finished and decided to head out.

"Want to come with me to see Dexter? The neighborhood is like 3 blocks down."

"Yeah, let's go."

We walked to the neighborhood where the house is and saw a girl at Ricky's door. I turned to look at him and he looked as if he saw a ghost. He was pale and his eyes were widened. He gulped every second.

"Ricky." Nothing.

"Ricky, babe. What's wrong?" I asked he snapped out of it and was shaking.

"Uh, why don't we go to back to the bus-"

"RICKY! OH MY GOD! HI BABE!" The girl said and ran over to him wrapping her arms around him.

"Um who are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Jessica. Ricky's girlfriend." She turned back to him and kissed him. He pushed her off and my eyes were full of tears.

"I-I thought you loved me."

"Well he doesn't, we are still together and we're gonna actually get married." She showed me a ring.

"How could you?" I asked Ricky crying.

"Beth, trust me. We're not getting married. We broke up weeks ago."  He said grabbing my hands.

"Don't touch me. And don't ever talk to me, I was an idiot actually thinking you loved me. I hate you Richard Olsen."

I ran off crying, he didn't even chase after me. I hate him, I was such an idiot.

_____

P L E A S E   R E A D!!!

Dun dun dun!!! Sorry if this was shit, I've been super busy with guitar and vocal lessons. Plus my stupid summer reading. Don't worry, it'll get a little better than this. I'm trying:) love you guys!