nine

Lilibeth~

We walked back to the bus hand in hand and luckily there were no fans out there. Ricky typed in the code and the door opened. We both walked up the stairs and sat on the couch.

"So tell me about your self." He said looking at me.

"What would you like to know?" I asked chuckling.

"You know the usual, favorite movie, your birthday, favorite animal." He said.

"Haha, okay. Um, my favorite movie is anything by Tim burton, or American Psycho. My favorite animal is a cat, my birthday is in a month-"

"Woah what?"

"Yeah um, I'm turning 22 in exactly a month. I'm attending Online College."

"We should do something big."

"Uh, I don't really want something big. My family doesn't really do anything for my birthday."

"Yeah well that's your family, it's me that wants to do something big." He smiled.

"Fine." I smiled.

"Keep telling me more about you." He said as he crossed his legs. I laughed.

"Um, my favorite food is salad. I can play guitar. I really can't think of anything else."

"Okay, now I'll tell you a few things about me. My favorite show is Dexter, I love Tim burton, i did not go to prom, I prefer winter and fall over summer and spring."

"Woah, everything you just said, I either did, or love." I smiled.

"Wow, that's awesome! What else do you like?" He asked.

-

After about an hour, we both learned that we have ALOT in common. It was amazing, I've never met anyone who liked the same things that I like.

"Hey where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Oh they went to a bar." He said. I nodded and yawned.

"You tired?" He asked.

"Yeah, very." He smiled and stood up.

"What cha' doing." I asked chuckling. He leaned down and carried me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I could stay better in his grip.

"Taking you to bed." He said. He walked to the bunk area and put me in his bunk. Ricky followed behind and cuddled up next to me and closed the shade. I layers my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." Ricky whispered.

"I-I love you more." I said.

Woah, that was the first time I ever said I love you to someone and actually meaning it.

Ricky POV

YES!! SHE SAID IT!!! I was afraid of her not saying it back. And she said it.
I smiled to myself. I honestly really do love her. I've never felt like this for a girl. And I loved it.

--

@livingnightmare13 thank you! For giving me the idea for this chapter and the next one that's coming up! :))))