twelve

Ricky POV

Me and Devin got back a few minutes later, we opened the door to the bus and saw Ryan on the couch on the phone with Allie. But what was weird was that Beth wasn't with him. Or in his bunk.

"Beth? Where are you?" I yelled. Nothing. Balz and Chris came back.

"Where's Beth?" Ghost asked Ryan.

"Crying like a little bitch in the bathroom." I sighed in a pissed off way and knocked on the door.

"Beth? It's me, open the door." Nothing.

"Come on baby girl. I'm not gonna hurt you." Nothing.

"Beth, come on. I'm not playing around." Nothing. Okay this is really scaring me.

"Beth?! No please no!!" I screamed. The guys all ran over. Chris pushed me aside and tried knocking the door down. Luckily it worked. The door busted open and I saw her laying on the floor in a puddle of blood. Her blood.

"NO!" I screamed. I ran over and picked her up off the ground

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID RYAN!" I screamed. The guys were all crying especially Ryan. Chris was holding him back.

"Let me go! I need to see if she's okay! That's my baby sister!" He yelled as he cried. Balz was already on the phone with the paramedics.

"They're saying to wrap something around the wound to stop the bleeding." Balz said.

I took off my sweater and wrapped it tightly around the wound of her wrist.
The paramedics quickly came and took her away from my arms.

"I need to go with her." I told them.

"What is your relation?" They asked.

"Boyfriend." They nodded and I hopped in the ambulance. She was lying there, looking pale. Lifeless. I broke down crying and holding her hand. 

"Please don't leave me. I need you." I cried. The paramedics started to write down a few things. I heard them whispering a few things. 'Lost too much blood. Dying.' It all scared me. Because I knew at any moment I can loose her. And she'll be gone forever. 

-

After we finally got to the hospital and they quickly pulled her into a room. A few nurses stopped me. 

"Sir you can't go in there. She has to have her stomach pumped as soon as possible."

"I don't care! She needs me!" I yelled.

"We are trying our best to save her. Please, we'll keep you updated as much as possible." I nodded and walked to the waiting room. 

Ghost, Balz, Chris, and Ryan were already there. Ryan was crying, as well as Ghost. Balz and Chris looked as if they were trying to fight tears. They all ran over to me.

"Is she okay?" Ryan asked.

"Why the hell would you care? You hate her." I said. 

"Ricky, I'm not playing around." 

"Neither am I."

"C'mon Rick, just tell us if she's okay." Chris said.

"She lost a lot of blood. But they haven't told me anything else." They all nodded and I sat down. All I can do now is wait to see. The only thing on my mind was the thought of loosing her. And how hard it would be. I've already been through hell, and loosing her would make me feel a thousand times worse than now.