fifteen

Balz POV

We walked into her room and saw Ricky still holding her. She was still crying but not as much as she was. Ricky turned around and glared.

"Can you leave us alone for a sec?" Ryan said.

"No, get out." He said holding her even closer.

"It's okay. I'll call you if anything." He sighed, kissed her head and walked out. We all walked towards her. She looked down and twiddled her fingers. Ryan reached out for her hand. But as soon as he laid a finger on her she flinched.

"Please Ryan, don't touch me right now."

"Okay I won't touch you, but please can you at least hear me out?" She nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being a dick. I'm sorry for making you feel like shit because of me, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. Nobody should ever treat someone the way I treated you."

"Can i just ask you one thing, and the only thing I ever wanted to ask you." She said.

"Yeah. Go ahead."

"Why did you hate me so much when I never did anything to you. Why did you make the guys all hate me?"

"Because I was an idiot. I never thought that the things i told you would get to you. It's okay if you hate me, I would too."

"I don't hate you. I never could and never will." Ryan's eyes basically lit up like a Christmas tree.

"How come?"

"Because you are my brother Ryan. In was taught that hate is something you should never feel towards someone. Especially if they are family, family is the only thing that you have in the world." He teared up and so did she. Rather than saying anything, she extended out her arms and Ryan immediately wrapped his arms around her. Me and Chris looked at each other and gave one another a small smile.
They finally made up.

Ryan POV

When I hugged her. It felt right. I felt like a brother. She was crying and so was I. I was happy that I finally realized what I did was wrong and I finally had a little sister.

"I love you." I said.

"I-I love you too Ry."

Ry, she called me that when we were little. We finally were family again.