eight

After the first 2 bands were done performing, the crew started to set up MIW's set. The guys all came out and started to tune their instruments well except for Brandon, Chris, and Josh. They all talked while Devin and Ricky came up to me and talked.

"So you excited for your first show?" Devin asked. I call him by his original name, I don't get why people call him Ghost.

"Very. Chelsea Grin and Crown The Empire were really good. And very energetic." I smiled. They both chuckled.

"Wait till you see our set, we're even more energetic." Devin said. He kept tuning his bass and started to warm up his voice.

"MIW is on in 5." The tour manager said. They all nodded and continued to either tune their instruments or warm up. AKA stretching.

"Beth, come here." I heard Ryan say. Shit, I looked over at Ricky and he gave me a look of reassurance. I walked over slowly.

"Fuck something up tonight, and your ass is left on the curb." He said and walked back to talk o Josh. I nodded and walked back to Ricky.

"What he say to you?"

"If I fucked something up tonight, he'll leave me on the curb." I said. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen." I hesitantly hugged back, thankfully he didn't see.

After a few minutes, the lights in the venue went out and dramatic music started to play. The fans started to scream.

"Alright in 3! 2! 1!" The tour manager shouted. And they all walked out on stage. Ricky was last in line, he checked around to see if nobody was there and he gave me a quick kiss.

"Wish me luck." He said. I smiled and saw him walk away and start to play his guitar. The first started off playing Abigail. Then it went to Creatures, death march, puppets, to keep from getting burned, immaculate misconception, and they finished off with the song that made me tear up. City Lights. The lyrics were so beautiful, but what made me tear up more was when Ricky was singing, he always looked at me when he sang. "There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights." He smiled. I smiled back, I honestly love how Ricky can always make me smile. Thank god Ryan didn't see that. Chris said goodnight and they all walked off stage, Ricky went towards me while the other direction. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"You guys were really good." I told him. He smiled as he panted.

"Thanks princess." He said as he kissed my head. He took off his guitar and sat down on the couch, me following behind. I sat down next to him. He faced me.

"What's your favorite song that we performed tonight?" Ricky asked.

"City lights, or Immaculate Misconception." He smiled.

"So listen, tomorrow we're in Seattle, and it's our day off. We should have a day all to ourselves, no Ryan, just me and you. Oh! And I'll take you to meet my cat Dexter." He said as he gave me an adorable smile.

"That'd be awesome! What time?" I asked.

"Does 10 am sound good?"

"Yeah. So it's a date?"

"It's a date." He smiled. We both got up and walked to the bus. Ricky honestly makes me feel something I've never felt in a long time. Wanted.

--
!!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

ER MA GERD GUYS>:( I'm having major writers blockX( please, I'm begging all of you to please be patient with me. With this story and my other one. My Alan ashby story. OH! And since I suck at making covers, if any of you are or know someone that makes amazing and interesting covers for my stories please send me a cover:) I promise I'll give you credit:)<3 thanks:D