six

Lilibeth POV

I got out my suitcase and picked out what I would wear tonight. Which was just black ripped skinnys, a skull and crossbones hoodie, knee high combat boots, and a black beanie. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. Ryan saw me and asked.

"Where the hell are you doing?"

"U-um, c-changing." I stuttered like the idiot I am.

"And for what?"

"U-uh, for tonight's show." I finished and he started to laugh.

"You really think I'm gonna let you go to one of my shows? That's funny, put your shit back in your suitcase because you're not going." I nodded and walked back to my bunk when I heard Ricky start to argue with him.

"You do know she's going tonight right?" Ricky said.

"Says who?"

"Me. Beth, wait here until we're done with sound check so you can get ready. I'll pick you up when the show is about to start." I nodded once again and climbed into my bunk.

"Who the hell do you think you are Rick? I'm her brother and I tell her what she can or cannot do." Ryan said.

"Really you're her brother now? I thought you said that she wasn't and never will be your sister." Ricky responded. After he finished, I felt the tears finally come back on. Did he really say that I never will be his sister?

"But I'm the one in charge of her."

"No you're not. Back at the house you screamed at your mom and told her that she is the one that takes care of herself. Forget it Ryan, Ricky is right. She's coming to the show whether you like it or not." That wasn't Ricky who said that. It was Devin. He really did stand up for me. Ryan huffed and walked out of the bus, I'm guessing he went to soundcheck. Devin pulled back the curtain of my bunk.

"You heard Ricky, get ready. You're going to your first concert." He cheered. I smiled, cleaned up my tears and climbed down. Devin hugged me.

"Remember, Ryan isn't worth it. Keep your head up." He said. I hugged back and thanked him. Ricky and Devin all went to soundcheck. I smiled and got out all the things I would need. My straightener, and make up.Which was eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick. I changed and went to the bathroom to plug in my straightener. While it was heating up. I did my make up and my straightener was finally hot so I started to do my hair.

After I was finally done with everything. I sat down on the couch in the front lounge and looked through the channels on the tv so I could kill time. It was already 3 so I had 2 more hours to go. I decided to watch the movie Titanic.

After the movie finished, I saw that I had 30 minutes left so I checked my phone. Receiving many notifications from Twitter and Instagram. Oh no, please no more hate.

'Ugh! I hope you die! I bet it would suck to have you as a sister! You seem like a total bitch!'

'What the fuck? People think she's actually beautiful? My dogs ass looks better than her face!'

'I heard she was coming on tour. She's gonna ruin the whole thing!'

I kept receiving more, and I kept reading. The tears soon started to come on. But the door opened up. It was Ricky.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked giving a warm smile.

"Yeah." I smiled back as I stood up and walked towards him.

"Are you okay?" He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I'm fine." I smiled once more. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"On the count of 3. We run. There's a lot of fans, I don't want to loose you in the crowd." I nodded and he started to count down.

"1, 2, 3." And we sprinted down the stairs, pass the screaming fans, and safely into the venue. We both laughed as we looked back at the fans who were banging at the windows.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something." He said leading me to the stairs and to a door. I wondered where he would be taking me. He opened the door and I felt the cold air against my skin. It was the roof of the building. We both walked out on the roof and I was in awe. I could see everything in the city. It was so pretty.

"Wow, this is so beautiful Ricky. How'd you find this?" I asked looking on the edge over the building.

"I always like to explore the venues before the show starts." I smiled and kept looking. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I never get out of the house.

"Beth? Let me see your arms." Ricky said. I looked down and saw that my sweater sleeves were rolled up. Shit, shit, shit! I quickly rolled them down and played with the hem of my sleeves.

"Beth, I'm not going to judge you. Please, let me see." He said. I gave in and gave him both my arms. He carefully rolled up my sleeves and observed them carefully. But he did something that I never thought he would do. He kissed my scars. Ricky looked up at me with the cutest freaking eyes ever.

"Promise me, you'll never cut again."

"It's hard Rick. Especially when Ryan keeps insulting me."

"His insults are nothing but lies. You're too beautiful to self harm. You're not worth it." I smiled weakly and kept looking at the view.

I kept observing the skyline, thinking how beautiful it was.

"Beth look at me for a sec." I heard Ricky say. I did as I was told and looked at him. But he did what I thought he would never do. Ricky cupped my cheeks with his hands and leaned in to kiss me. And it happened. What surprised me was that I didn't hesitate. I kissed back. My arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. Holy shit. Ricky horror was my first kiss.