one

Lilibeth~

I walked down the stairs and into my kitchen where I saw my mom cooking lunch.

"Hey mom. I'm done with today's lessons." I exclaimed.

"That's great sweetie! What'd you learn today?"

"Well, I aced my AP trigonometry test, and I'm moving up to Senior level geometry. But other than that, nothing." I smiled.

"Thats my girl! I'm so proud of you." She hugged me and kissed my head.

"Lunch will be ready in a few, we're having pasta."

"Thanks mama." I went to the couch and decided to start writing my essay in my notebook. When I heard the door slam open.

"Mom! I'm home!" Shit, it was Ryan along with his other band mates. Ricky, Ghost, Chris, and Josh. So I grabbed my pencil case, binder and walked upstairs. When Ryan decided to humiliate me.

"Beth, did you get your cream I sent you." I stood there quiet. While the others laughed, except one. Ricky.

"You should really put it on. It stinks from all the way over here. Right guys?" They all continued to laugh. Ricky decided to interrupt.

"Ryan, that's not funny. You should respect your sister. Not humiliate her."

"Oh Ricky, shut up. You know it's funny." Ryan smirked.

"No it's really not." I smiled at Ricky and he smiled back.

"Whatever, go back upstairs. Nobody wants to see your ugly ass." He pushed me and I fell. My papers went everywhere. Fuck I fell on my wrist, it stung.

"Here, let me help you." Ricky helped me with my papers and organized them nicely.

"Thanks Ricky. I should really get going, I don't want to be a bother."

"Trust me, your not. Ryan is." He joked. I smiled and laughed.

"True."

"LILIBETH! I TOLD YOU TO GO UPSTAIRS." Ryan shouted.

"I'll see you later Rick. Thanks." I ran upstairs and closed my door. Why Would Ricky help me? I thought he hated me like the rest of the guys.

____

YAS! NEW STORY<3 PICTURE IS LILIBETH AND THE SONG IS THIS IS GOSPEL BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO=D