What captures my attention with the rich girl is the small waist that leads to wide hips and long legs.

Nicole the mole is chubby, short, with nothing to offer in the butt department and a push up bra for the breast department so she's falsly advertising her assets. I know personally... I did the leg work.

Nicole's eyes met mine and she bit her lip trailing them up and down my body. She's alone. No posse or spoiled gang of brats. She's all alone and umdefended.

I looked away from her uniterested and took in the grand marble building with pillars and a large crystal chandelier, the entire scene is gold and white with heaps of students from the shitty school dressed in multiple colours like some stupid school formal. At the end of the hall was a band playing beneath a balcony with a black iron railing that had another set of double doors.

"Talk about fancy did we take a time machine to the Victorian era?" Aaric questioned.

"No we're just in rich bitch's territory." I said grabbing a glass off a passing waiter's tray. I took a sip. "Pepsi...?" I threw the glass over my shoulder and made sure it 'magically landed back on the waiter's tray. "No alcohol."

"Unacceptable." His eyes looked around. "Where's your sister?"

"Still can't sleep with her Ric." I stated walking away from him with my hands clasped behind my back. It's not up to me nor do I really care who she opens herself to. As far as I'm concerened she has her play things back home but is waiting for someone, someone spontaneous, sinister yet charming or at least whatever she put in her diary.

"Blaz." Nicole called out desperately.

I froze but didn't my head to lookat her. From the corner of my eye the pink began to appall me. "Yes?"

"Come here please." Since she said please I stood before her staring her down bored. She didn't seem to notice as her bit her lip as to be as alluring as possible. "Let's get out of here. We're both not really wanted."

"Everyone wants me Nicole."I said smugly.

"Blaz..." She whined pulling at the collar of my tux trying to draw me in but then pushed herself against me.

"I'm not a piece of meat Nicole. I'm a man with feelings." I removed her hands and held them between our chests. "Now back away from me before I get mad."

"Who do you think you are?" She hissed at me. "You're like a twelvie Blaz you can't talk down to me as if you're better than me. How could you do this to me? We were having so much fun and then that..."

"Bored." I interrupted.

She gasped. Why are they always surprised? "Fuck you."

I chuckled. "You don't get to." I grinned. Then she she slapped me across the face and I didn't expect it so I was in shock.

"That was for punching me in the face."

I sighed. I am not one of those men who will not hit a girl just because she doesn' wear a pair of testicles. I can't abide that rule when the girls ask for it. 'What are you going to do hit me? Go on hit me! Hit me!'

Fine.

I tripped her so she fell flat on her ass and I walked away as if nothing happened. Everyone noticed her fall so a few boys went to her rescue one of them being Henry. His stupid face looking incredibly bashable.

Resist. Must resist.

For now of course.

The princess's other femal friend, the red head with a punk girl look was lingering awkwardly with the rest of the members of the school choir. I caught the stare she had on Henry's back and almost laughed.

What is it about this mortal that has girls crying for him?

The twins Macy and Stacy or Stacy and Macy or Kylie and Kendall you know whatever stood together in matching long black dresses hitting the floor and their stomachs were shown through some sheer fabric that had a spider's web printed on it. They were watching my sister intensely then looked at each sharing some mental note that made my stomach drop.

Erica can take care of herself but the princess is right. There is something not right about these girls.

I looked around again and noticed Pansy boy dressed in a black tux with some glittering dark rose print on the end of his blazer and the edges of his sleeves. Note to self make fun of his glittery tux and question his sexuality.

His silver eyes pierced into mine venomously. "I will fucking murder you." He mouthed. See not so polite when the princess is around. I sent him back a flirtatious wink. He glared at me mortified.

I will rip out his lip ring while he sleeps.

"I saw that." I searched for the source of the voice. "Down here." I gazed down at Michael.

"Oh dear Lucifer who put you in a pink shirt?"

"What wrong with it?" He asked genuinely hurt.

"Nothing uh... Hey little man." I crouched down to his level. "How's our princess?" I whispered.

"She didn't seem very happy. Sometimes she would squeal as if someone was pinch her. Mr Cat says that it's time."

"Time for what?"

"That after tonight something is going to change."

The lights dimmed and the music slowed to a halt as a spotlight was directed at the double doors. I felt my heart pound viciously against my ribcage. Something is going to happen something big and dark and dangerous.

The doors opened.