Part 14

Lucas, Kiana and Steve refused to talk about the situation in the woods because as they said the main concern was if he was still around, so instead the group of five ran back through the woods immediately before coming to a stop just outside the Alpha house. Everyone ran as quickly as possible to make it to the house with the idea that someone had been trespassing onto the Belmont Bay Territory and not knowing if they were still around.

"We will need to set up a pack meeting about what is going on," Josiph said just after everyone was in human form again. The group was walking up the stairs of the house when Josiph began speaking, "Can you get everyone in the meeting room in the next few minutes?" He then added turning to Derek who was standing at the bottom of the steps. He had been the last to make it to the house, but his breath for once didn't show it.

Derek nodded saying nothing before running back toward all the homes in the pack and informing each person of the new meeting. Josiph watched as he went out of sight before turning to Lucas who was leaning up against the railing of the porch. "Who was on the territory?" He asked as calmly as possible. His voice still rang with his anger of finding out someone had been on his territory, but he didn't want to show it all that much.

Lucas said nothing and instead turned his head down and away from Josiph. Instead the only one to speak was Steve, and Josiph turned directly to him when the words came out, "No one good. I can assure you of that."

"That doesn't answer my question." Josiph replied flatly.

"What do you expect us to say?" Lucas asked. "This is coming out as a bit of a shock even to us. We thought we had lost him due to the fact that we have not received any calls from any packs and yet he is here somewhere." He stopped and began to motion to the air around him. His eyes turned red with anger as he went on speaking, "He is following us for her!" He pointed to his sister whose eyes were swimming with unshed tears.

"What does he want with her?" Josiph asked. He tilted his head to the left in question.

No one said anything when Kiana began to whisper in sobs. Her voice cracking with each word said and tears rolled down her eyes. "My.... Wolf..."

"Crap." Lucas cursed before walking to Kiana and pulling her into his arms. She still sobbed against his chest as he spoke to Josiph. "Ever since her first transformation he has been following her. He was watching her every move." When Kiana began to shake Lucas pulled her closer, "There was not one place she could go without him being there too. Not one person she could know without him knowing them too."

"He was stalking her." Steve said in clarification.

"What does she mean by her wolf?" Josiph asked.

Lucas ignored the question and instead nodded in agreement with Steve. "She couldn't talk to anyone without them going 'missing' or being threatened. Many actually fled from the pack before it was too late, and those who stayed were found a few days later dead." He rubbed Kiana's back as he spoke again, "Our father kicked him out of the pack when things started to get really bad. He hoped that things would get better, but instead they only got worse." It was then that Paul and Maggie stepped out onto the porch. There eyes were wide when they took in the scene and what was going on. "He refused to leave the territory and kept going on about how he needed my parents. He needed a lot of things and we were not one of them. My father told him that he was to either get off the territory or be killed, and the guy cried like a child. It was the one weakness my father had. Seeing someone cry hurt him, and the guy knew it so he used it against him."

Maggie came over to Kiana and pulled her into her arms when Steve spoke, "His father let him back in because of that."

"Yeah, my father let him in again and because of that my father lost the title of alpha and almost lost his life too. Kiana was forced into a tower like some princess waiting for her prince charming to save her. It took months before we were able to get her out fully, but when we did we swore she would never go back there again."