Part 11

It was the following morning at about eight a.m when Lucas drove up in front of the alpha house to drop off the truck. Josiph was looking out the window waiting patiently for him to return, and once he seen Lucas at the bottom of the steps he opened the door, "Good morning."

"Morning," Lucas smiled a faint blush coming across his face. He walked up the steps of the porch and stood in front of Josiph before going on, "I brought back your truck. It's in one piece."

Josiph smiled, "I can see that." He said pointing to the red truck parked right in front of the house.

"Right. I parked it in the front of the house." Lucas replied after turning around to the car. "Anyways," He started sticking his hand out. "Here are the keys. I'll just be on my way. Were in the process of unpacking our clothes."

Josiph held his hand out and Lucas dropped them in his hand. The keys clinked together as they rubbed, "How long are you going to take to unpack?"

"Not too long. I don't have many clothes, and both Kiana and Steve are working on their own right now."

"Okay. So how does an hour sound?" Josiph asked. "Derek and I can meet you at your place and then we will show you around the community."

"Sounds good. I will let Kiana and Steve know when I get back to the house." He said simply. "I'll see you then in one hour."

Josiph nodded as Lucas turned away with a smile on his face. He waved goodbye and walked down the path back to the house they were staying at.

When Lucas was out of sight Josiph walked back into the house to find Derek standing in the foyer with his arms crossed, "What?" He asked.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"It was just a conversation. He dropped off the truck, and I told him that we would meet him at his house in an hour to show him around the community. Then he left."

"And then he turned his back on you, and you let him." Derek replied with a laugh.

"He didn't do anything wrong. We were not talking anymore and he left."

"You did that to me years back." Derek then said.

Josiph rolled his eyes, "Well there is no different between you and him. You are the beta, and at the time I had yelled at you it was because you decided to disobey an order in front of the whole pack. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing."

"That's the thing Josiph. There is a difference between Lucas and me. He is your mate."

"Yeah yeah. Well at the moment he is not my mate."

"You keep telling yourself that."

"Right. Anyways, you should go get ready. We have to meet up with our three visitors in less than an hour."

"I've been ready. You on the other hand should seriously get some pants on." He laughed pointing at the lack of pants on Josiph.

"Shit." Josiph said looking down at how he was only wearing boxers. "Why didn't you say anything before!?"

Derek shrugged. "I could have but then it would ruin everything."

Glaring Josiph said, "How long were you watching the conversation for?"

"Long enough to know that he blushed when he looked down." Derek laughed a throaty laugh. It was one of those annoying laughs, but he still laughed.

"Shut up." Josiph laughed slapping Derek on the back. "I'll be right back in a few minutes and then we can head out."

"Right sir." Derek said with a chuckle.