"No, thanks," Josiph replied. Kiana shrugged, before going back to eating her dinner and talking with Derek. "However," Josiph spoke, drawing back everyone's attention. "I did come here to ask Lucas something." Josiph looked at Lucas square in the eye. "Lucas, would you accompany me upstairs where we can talk?" It wasn't a demanding request, more like an open invitation Lucas could deny if he wanted to.

"Um," Lucas began, before finally letting the words leave his lips. "Sure, I will join you. That's not a problem."

"Thanks." Josiph smiled, watching as Lucas stood up from his seat and pushed it behind him, before following Josiph out of the dining room and up the stairs to the office. When the two were in the office room, neither of them sat down. Instead the two stood awkwardly beside the desk just waiting for the other to speak. "I wanted to ask a few different things, if that is alright with you?" he eventually asked, kindly.

"Yeah, sure. I'll try to answer the questions as best as I can," Lucas replied after a few seconds of silence.

Nodding, Josiph said, "Good." Josiph placed his hands in his pocket as he began talking. "First off, I wanted to talk about what happened with your eyes earlier today. If that is okay?"

"Oh," Lucas said, itching the back of his neck, nervously. "Well, that only happens in my family when someone finds their mate. Our eyes will turn a bright white color, and our wolf will tend to try and become more dominant."

"Why?"

"Very few people know the reasons for this, but those who do, don't tell the rest of the family."

"And you know the reason?"

"I know a little bit of the information, but my sister Kiana knows more information."

"How much more does she know?" he questioned.

Lucas sighed before he said, "Kiana knows pretty much everything she was able to learn, but you might as well give up on trying to force her to tell you. She will not, and actually she will do just the opposite."

"Opposite? How?"

"Instead of replying, she will probably try protecting it more. That's because in our old pack people knew, and used it against her. They will also try using it against you, and your pack," Lucas told him. "I won't explain why either. Not yet anyways."

"When will you?"

Biting his bottom lip ,Lucas thought of what to say next before actually replying, "More will be explained when my sister and I feel more comfortable and welcomed into the pack. We have a lot on our hands and that's including the wolf who was trying to force my sister to mate with him. We would rather not have that happen here again, so for now things will just have to wait."

"Is it something bad?" Josiph asked. "I do not mean to be rude, but if it something bad than we will do our best to help."

Lucas laughed, taking a step closer to Josiph. "If it were something bad would you allow us to stay or would you rather us leave?"

"That is not what I am asking."

"Correct. It is not what you'd asked, but I asked it. What is your answer?"

"I really don't know any of you all that well yet, so if you were to ask me that question later on, then I will answer. If it is bad, I do wish that you would tell me what it is now, rather than later. This way we can figure things out together," Josiph said, sitting on the chair near him.

Lucas sat down as well and turned to face Josiph. "It's not as bad as you would think. I can tell you that at least."

"That is good enough for me."