Noona's Handsome Crutches

Start from the beginning

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

V found Sulli with her friends sitting on one of the table in the cafeteria. Right after his class ended, he went straight to the girl's classroom to pick her up but when he arrived there's no one there anymore. He guessed they were sent for an early lunch break. So he opted to looked for her in the school cafeteria, where she was already eating with her friends.

"You didn't wait for me." He uttered the moment he arrived at their table, with the girls looking at him in bewilderment, except Sulli.

"I didn't know I have to." Sulli defended. "Why should I wait for you?"

"Because!" He exclaimed and dragged his hand down his face in frustration, "We agreed that you'll let me take care of you, right?"

Sulli choked on the food that she was eating, surprised and embarrassed that the brat blurted out their agreement for the whole cafeteria to hear. "Not so loud!" She said under her breath before she coughs again while pounding her chest gently to make the food go down.

"I'll grab you something to drink," He then offered as Sulli continued to pound her chest.

"Uhm, gom-gomawo."

He heard her spluttered before he left. He was already a few steps away from the girls' table when he realized he didn't ask what she wants. So he turned around and called her out, "Noona!"

Sulli felt like something shoved the food down from her chest when he heard V's familiar rough voice, apparently calling her out. And when she looked over her shoulders, the boy was directly looking at her, together with all the other students in the cafeteria. Since it was known that V hated all girls, it came as a shock that he would call someone noona.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked casually.

"A-anything." Sulli stuttered in reply.

When V finally disappeared from their sight, Victoria almost jumped at her in excitement. "How can that kid looked so cute and hot at the same time when he called you noona?" She asked but Krystal held her to calm her down.

"Unnie, he's just a boy. Please get a hold of yourself." The blonde reminded her.

"I don't mind being called a noona by him. He managed to made it sound so hot."

Krystal cried out, surprised at Victoria's remark. "UNNIE!" While Sulli can only laugh in ludicrous in front of them.

"What? It's because you didn't see him call you. He's so cute but may be because his voice is rough, it sounded hot."

Sulli then turned to Krystal, who was currently experiencing a second hand embarrassment because of their unnie, and told them their agreement. "You know what, this might actually work." She said afterwards, looking confident.

"I do hope so." The blonde responded just before V came back with their drinks. The brat, surprisingly, didn't forget to buy her and Victoria some too as he made them choose.

"Gomawo!" The three chorused with Vic unnie sounding a little bit, flirtatious? But the boy didn't seem to notice as he asked, "Can I join you?"

Krystal and Sulli only nodded in respond since both were busy sipping their juice while Victoria with overly hyped tone, uttered. "Of course!"

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

It's astonishing how V became so popular in just a week of attending CA and it was proven by the number of girls openly gawking at them as the boy held Sulli's arm to support her while walking around the school.