Chapter 22

A/N Pic in media is Kris and Dakota. Anyway, enjoy!

******

~Lay's P.O.V.~

I quickly run after Baekhyun through the infirmary and into Chen's den, Sakura in my wake. I slow to a stop in the doorway of Chen's den, causing everyone to look up. Chen's sitting on the floor in front of his bed with Ash, Xiumin, Catalina, Kai and now Baekhyun forming a half circle in front of him. "Lay, Sakura," Chen says, forcing a grim smile onto his face, "Come, join us."

Nodding, I take Sakura's hand and lead her over to the circle, sitting us down in the last to spots in order to complete the circle. Sighing, I look up at Chen, who's looking around with a determined expression on his face. "So," he says, his eyes settling on me, "We've found out something, Lay." I raise an eyebrow as I lift the water bottle in my hand to my lips, "And that is...?" "Got7 aren't the ones that did this."

I choke suddenly, spewing the water in my mouth out as I start to cough violently. I feel Sakura pat my back as I keel over, coughing. Once I'm able to stop for a moment I look up, my chest heaving. "W-what?" Chen blinks, his face blank. "Xiumin had a vision. Got7 didn't do this." "But..." I look down, my eyes wide. "I thought you said it was Mark-" "It was."

I look over at Xiumin, who's looking at me solemnly. "It was Mark, but only him. Got7 didn't have anything to do with this." I blink, looking at him in disbelief. "But h-" "Mark bit Yugyeom, hyung," Xiumin says, "He attacked him for a reason they don't know."
"Which," Chen says, "is why we need to go see them.

"If there's something wrong with one of this pack members, wouldn't Jaebum know? We should go to talk to them, and maybe Junior could find a way to heal you. He's one of the best Healer's we know." I nod, biting my lip. "Arraseo, but-"

"No buts," A voice says from behind me, making me turn around, "This is what's going to happen." "Kris!" I say, my eyes widening as I watch our pale Alpha limp into the room, "What are you doing? You should be resting!" "Says you?" He gives me a look before looking at Chen. "Jongdae, you and Xiumin take Ash, Catalina, and Lay to see Jaebum. Sakura and Kai, stay here to watch over the rest." "But what and out you?" Baekhyun asks worriedly, "Since you got bit you haven't exactly been in the best condition." "Well," Kris says, running a hand through his sweat - drenched hair, "You and I, Baek, are going to see my sire."

*****

~The Next Morning~

~Dakota's P.O.V.~

"Kris," I say as he zips up his sweatshirt, "Can we please just talk about this?" "We can't, Dakota," he says, looking back at me, "I can't just sit around while my pack is being hurt! My sire has something to do with all of this, I know it!" "Kris," I whine as he ties a red bandana around his head, "You're not in a good condition right now, and I don't want you hurt." "I'll be fine," he says, turning around and kissing me on the lips, "Don't worry."

I frown and bite my lip as I follow Kris out of our den. As soon as we walk outside my eyes find Sehun and Catalina in the doorway of their den. I strain my ears and just catch their conversation.

"But Cata," Sehun whines, "What if they are actually the ones doing this? They could hurt you!" "I have to go, Sehun," she says, "Kris wants me to and it could help the pack! I want to get better, and I don't want to take the chance of you getting hurt." "Cata..." Tears well up in Sehun's eyes as he pulls her into a hug, burying his head in her neck. Frowning, I turn my head away to see Ash walking up to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, I-" Ash begins to say, but Chanyeol pulls her into a hug, squeezing his eyes shut. "Be careful," I just barely hear him whisper, "I don't want you hurt too." Ash smiles and pulls out of their hug, kissing his cheek. "I'll do anything to get you better. I'll be back soon, okay?" He nods, managing a small smile before he leans down, kissing her.

"Dakota," a voice says, making me look away from the couple. "Huh?" Baekhyun gives me a small smile. "I, um, have a small favor to ask." I nod, pulling to a stop as Kris walks away. "Yes?" "Could you please, while I'm away," Baekhyun says, looking down at his hands as he speaks, "Take care of Mo for me while I'm gone?" I smile, nodding as he looks up. "Of course I will, Baek. Make sure Kris doesn't do anything stupid, okay?" He smiles and nods. "Okay."

*****

END OF BOOK 1

Alright, that was probably the worst story ending ever....ugh, sorry guys. Hope you enjoyed.