Chapter 20

~Luhan's P.O.V~

"Lu-ge! Lu-ge, wake up!" I groaned, swatting away that hand that was patting my cheek. "Yah, stop it!" "Lu-ge! You're alive!" I opened my eyes to see an extremely happy Minseok standing over me. "What?" "You were out for three days, hyung!" Xiumin said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up, "I thought you had died. Are you okay?" I nod, shaking my head to clear my brain. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay. What happened?"

Xiumin sighs, looking down with a sad look on his face. "You fainted from shock when Kade got bit, and-" "Oh my god, Kade!" I yelp, cutting him off, "Is she okay?" I completely forgot about her! Xiumin glares at me for a second. "She's not dead." He says flatly, making my eyes widen. Xiumin never talks like that.

"Come on, you've got to see Chen," Xiumin says, turning around, "He's got to know that you're awake." I nod, following him, but that's when I notice something strange: I was in my den. "Hey, Xiumin," I say, making him look back at me, "How come I'm not in the Medic's den?" "Cause it's all full hyung," Xiumin says, "That's why you've got to see Chen."

*******

~Chen's P.O.V~

I sit on the medical bed, holding my sleeping mate in my arms. I softly trace the half-healed bite on her neck with my index finger, frowning. Why does this keep happening?

"Hyung!" I look up to see Xiumin walking towards me, pulling pulling an extremely confused Luhan behind him. I wordlessly raise a finger to my lips, pointing at the girl in my arms. "Shh,"?i say when they reach me, "She's asleep." Xiumin nods, letting go of Luhan's arm and turning around, running over to the bed of his mate and sliding in next to her.

"Chen," Luhan says softly, his eyes wide as he looks arm round round the den, "What's going on? Why's everyone here?" I swallow hard, fighting to keep a depressed look off my face. "Much has happened while you were out, Lu. We have much to worry about."

Luhan's eyes widen as he spots Kade in the bed besides me. "Kade!" "Luhan!" Kade smiles weakly at him as he runs over, pulling her into his arms. "Kade! I thought you died!" "No, not yet."

Luhan quickly jumps in the bed with Kade, pulling her into his lap before looking over at me. "Hyung," he says, blinking back the tears threatening to spill, "Please tell me what's going on." I nod, sighing as I look down at my love. "Arraseo."

*****

Sorry, short part, next will be longer

Also, pic above is Luhan and Kade. Do y'all want me 2 post pictures of each of the pairs like this one?