Chapter 12

~Lay's P.O.V.~

     "Spin the bottle?" D.O asked, his face going red, "Why would we play that?" "It's a good way to get to know each other!" Baekhyun said. "And I bet y'all need practice on your kissing skills!" I looked down, feeling my face go red. How could I kiss someone with my mate literally in the room!

      "What do ya say Kris?" Chen asked eagerly, "Can we?" Kris looks around the room, taking a look at every face. "What happens when the bottle lands on you?" He asks, turning to Baekhyun. He opens his mouth to speak but then closes it again, looking at Chen. "What does happen?"

        "Well," the troll says, scratching his chin, "I guess we can spin it twice, once with the guys and once with the girls, and then the lucky two can do the candy kiss?" "You mean the one they always do on Weekly Idol?" Catalina asked, making Chen nod. "Yeah! So the two don't really kiss but it's fun anyways. Is that ok?"

         Kris nodded, looking around at everyone once again. "Is that ok with everyone?" Most people nodded, making Baekhyun smile. "Great! But, one rule—no one can kill anyone else over mates, ok? It's just a game!"

******

~No One's P.O.V.~

         So that's when the game began. Xiumin ran off to get the bag full of candies while everyone else sat in two circles—one for the guys and one for the girls. Each was to spin a bottle in their circle at the same time and inform the group of the "lucky winner." Then the two were supposed to do the kiss and then the game continues, this time without the first two. The game goes on until it's down to the last two people—the winners. Those two must then really kiss—on the lips, with no candy.

*****

~Maylie's P.O.V.~

        "Ok, so who spins?" Zahra asked, holding up the empty green bottle. Everyone looked around at each other until Min-jee spoke. "I'll do it." Zahra tossed her the bottle which she skillfully caught, holding it in the middle of the circle. With a quick flick of her wrist she sent the bottle sinning, making all of us lean forward in anticipation.

       Please not me please not me please not—it's not me! The bottle came to a stop at the person sitting directly next to me: Kade. Her face immedietly went red and she looked up at Ash. "Do I seriously have to do this?" She asked. Mo nodded exitedly, nearly jumping up and down. "Yup, you do! Don't worry though, cause it's really quick and then your done!"

      All of us stood up as the boys cheered for their winner. They soon quickly stood up, looking at us with an exited look in their eyes. "So, who's the first one up?" Tao asked. Sakura pushed Kade forward. "She is! And who's the lucky guy who gets to kiss Kade?" All the guys exchanged glances, and then the Omega was shoved forward by Kai. "Suho!"

     Zahra tensed up beside me as Suho and Kade eyed each other. Ooh, is Suho Zahra's mate?

      Chen and Baekhyun had Kade sit cross legged(you know, criss cross applesauce?) on the ground and had Suho lean back on her legs. (A/N I would strongly suggest you look up 'weekly idol 100% candy kiss' to see what I mean by this cause I suck at explaining!) Chen placed a striped candy between Kade's teeth and then she leaned down, placing the candy in Suho's mouth without her hands.

The game continued on with the following pairs: Min-jee and D.O(Who are mates by the way), Catalina and Kris, Dakota and Luhan, Ash and Kai, Xiumin and Mo(both Baekhyun and I weren't very happy with that pairing), Zahra and Lay, Sehun and Sakura, Me and Tao(I've got to watch my back or otherwise Raine's gonna kill me), Akili and Baekhyun, and Raine and Chanyeol, which left Aaliyah and Chen as the last two. Baekhyun made them both kiss on the lips, but I didn't think that was fair cause they're mates.

******

~No One's P.O.V.~

After the long game of spin the bottle the group split off in pairs to go to bed:

Ash with Chanyeol

Mo with Baekhyun

Aaliyah with Chen

Zahra with Kai

Akili with Suho

Kade with Luhan

Maylei with Xiumin

Raine with Tao

Sakura with Lay

Both Maknaes together

Dakota with Kris

Min-jee with D.O.

To everyone's luck the pairs actually turned out to be everyone's mates which would end up leading to a bit of mischief in the morning, but for now everyone laid down and rested for the big day to come tomorrow.

******

Guys I know it's awful I'm so sorry! I was really sick today and wasn't in the mood to write but I got it out for y'all anyway. I hope you liked it!