Chapter 5

~Chanyeol's P.O.V.~

       I woke to a hand on my shoulder and my body burning. "Hey, wake up!" Someone said softly, patting my cheek, "You're not allowed to die right now!" I opened my eyes, groaning. "D...did y...you set my body on fire?" I asked the blurry figure above me, making him chuckle softly. "No, I did not. It's just your power."

       I blinked and my vision cleared, revealing a familiar face above me. The Healer who stood up for me before. He was looking down at me with admiration in his eyes while smiling, the dimples on his face standing out. "W...why are you looking a...at me like that?" I asked him. He smiled wider. "Your power is amazing!" He said softly, which only made me more confused. "What?" "Look at your hand."

       Giving him a confused look I lifted up my hand. What I saw made me gasp: my hand was on fire. Literally like, my hand was ON FIRE!!!! (A/N picture above) "Ahhh!"

        "Woah woah woah Chanyeol--" "My hands on fire!" "Chanyeol it's ok--" "My hand is on fire!" "It's natural, just your new po--" MY HAND IS ON FIRE!!!" "CHANYEOL!!!!!" Suddenly the Healer slapped me hard across the face, snapping me to my senses. The fire on my hand suddenly disappeared and I stopped screaming and blinked, looking at him with wide eyes.

         "Chanyeol, that was your newly awakened power: the ability to control fire. Its natural, for every werewolf has a power. I'm assuming you are immune to getting burnt and you can hold flame all over your body. It's a extremely unique power, and it should end up to be very powerful."

         I blinked again. "Wait, I have powers?" He nodded. "Yes, fire-bending, as I said." "Do you have a power?" He nodded. "Yes. Want to see it?" I nodded.

         The Healer stood and held out a hand, pulling me to a sitting position. He then sat on the edge of the cot, putting a gentle hand on my wrapped ankle. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and suddenly all the pain from my ankle disappeared. He opened his eyes and smiled as I said, "What did you just do?" "Take a look."

        Carefully I pulled my leg towards me and untied the bandage. I gasped as I pulled it off: my ankle was completely healed! I looked up at the Healer in shock. "You can heal?" He nodded, chuckling. "Yeah, being a Healer fits me, huh?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, it does. What's your name, by the way?" "Lay, my name is Lay."

******
Sorry short part but a new 1 will b up shortly, I promise:)